What Are You Snuffing™

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Peacock wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:36 pm Still snuffin' and pipin'! How ya doing Hout?

Dholakia Irish coffee and gearing up for some O&G to open me up.
Doing good.. glad to see ya around. Curious.. any places up in Portland have a selection of snuffs? My only place down here that had O&G just stopped carrying it.. and now all I can find is Garrett Scotch. I like it ok, but it'd be nice to be able to stop and grab some other tins on my next trip up there.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Peacock

Nope. Not that I've found. All comes from Mr. Snuff. Rich's carries O&G and my little Korean grocery store carries an old box of Garrett Scotch and Sweet but that's all
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:15 pm
Peacock wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:36 pm Still snuffin' and pipin'! How ya doing Hout?

Doing good.. glad to see ya around. Curious.. any places up in Portland have a selection of snuffs? My only place down here that had O&G just stopped carrying it.. and now all I can find is Garrett Scotch. I like it ok, but it'd be nice to be able to stop and grab some other tins on my next trip up there.
Hey, Hout, you have any reservations nearby? The ones out here carry Capt. Black, Smoker's Pride, Half&Half... PA is $29 a tub and they keep some Garrett and other stuff around. Bet you could talk one of them into keeping some stock on hand. Maybe convince them to carry some twists even.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:14 pm
houtenziel wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:15 pm

Hey, Hout, you have any reservations nearby? The ones out here carry Capt. Black, Smoker's Pride, Half&Half... PA is $29 a tub and they keep some Garrett and other stuff around. Bet you could talk one of them into keeping some stock on hand. Maybe convince them to carry some twists even.
Unfortunately, I think the only reservation that would have anything like that is further away than Portland.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kengivens

Red Bull to start each day. Bernard’s magic moments if I think I deserve a dessert later in the day. F&T high dry toast in between or Elmos Reserve.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Was just in the middle of taking a pinch of SD Original boxcar style, and right before I got it in my nose my son said something that made me laugh and I accidentally exhaled from my nose just a little. I managed to blow almost the entire pinch up back behind my glasses and into my eye. I can't recommend ocular snuffing.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 pm Was just in the middle of taking a pinch of SD Original boxcar style, and right before I got it in my nose my son said something that made me laugh and I accidentally exhaled from my nose just a little. I managed to blow almost the entire pinch up back behind my glasses and into my eye. I can't recommend ocular snuffing.
This reminds me of the first time I ate sushi. It was a first date, and I mistook the wasabi for avocado. She tried to stop me before the spoonful went in my mouth, but it was too late. 🤣

I still got dessert...
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:14 pm
houtenziel wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 pm Was just in the middle of taking a pinch of SD Original boxcar style, and right before I got it in my nose my son said something that made me laugh and I accidentally exhaled from my nose just a little. I managed to blow almost the entire pinch up back behind my glasses and into my eye. I can't recommend ocular snuffing.
This reminds me of the first time I ate sushi. It was a first date, and I mistook the wasabi for avocado. She tried to stop me before the spoonful went in my mouth, but it was too late. 🤣

I still got dessert...
Yeah, this was about like spreading a little of that wasabi onto your eyeball.. although I still got a nicotine hit from it :D
― Theodore Roosevelt
Cobman

Been enjoying some Silver Dollar Original today.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Was getting impatient waiting for my snuff order so made some snuff out of some super dry HH Burley Flake last night. Was using that at work all day. Got home and my snuff order came in and have done a bit of Gawith Apricot while waiting for some pipe tobacco to dry out