What Are You Snuffing™

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:59 pm Hmmm .. I haven't snuffed in some time . Reading this thread makes my nostrils flare . As I type , I'm digging out my box of snuffs ...

Looking at the 8 I have, I think I'll go Butter cup because it's the mildest of the lot . It's been a while and maybe later I'll go to Superior , which i think is king of snuffs but I'm just not ready atm
Wish I lived in a place that was cool enough to have some of those types of snuffs available.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Great! A black nostril update!
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:46 pm Great! A black nostril update!
Just be glad we don't post about the other orifices we put tobacco in.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:50 pm
Just be glad we don't post about the other orifices we put tobacco in.
Rotten gum club?
The Troll Whisperer
Kengivens

not all are black, you know. Many colors between white and black snuff are available.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Kengivens wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:46 am
not all are black, you know. Many colors between white and black snuff are available.
So true! Cheeta is dang near white, to a point where I'd be nervous about a cop finding it on me and trying to explain what it was. Also VIking Blonde is a nice tan color which gives my nostrils a nice sun baked look. :lol:

Welcome to PSF!
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

houtenziel wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:01 am
So true! Cheeta is dang near white, to a point where I'd be nervous about a cop finding it on me and trying to explain what it was. Also VIking Blonde is a nice tan color which gives my nostrils a nice sun baked look. :lol:

Welcome to PSF!
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

The church organ player in my grade school was a snuffer, his nostrils were black as coal and looked about 125 years old. Lol... the visual just stuck with me.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:39 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:59 pm Hmmm .. I haven't snuffed in some time . Reading this thread makes my nostrils flare . As I type , I'm digging out my box of snuffs ...

Looking at the 8 I have, I think I'll go Butter cup because it's the mildest of the lot . It's been a while and maybe later I'll go to Superior , which i think is king of snuffs but I'm just not ready atm
Wish I lived in a place that was cool enough to have some of those types of snuffs available.
It fluctuates, but most of the American snuff is available here . Butter cup is only at one gas station for some reason but I can get many of the American brands most days . Just say the word
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 am
houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:39 pm

It fluctuates, but most of the American snuff is available here . Butter cup is only at one gas station for some reason but I can get many of the American brands most days . Just say the word
I have only really had British and German snuffs so I have no idea what is what on the American side. How sad is that? The only American snuff I've had is W.E. Garrett. The only other one I can think of is Tube Rose, which sounds interesting. You'd probably have to snag a selection of them and just go shotgun approach.
If you are willing, I will totally send you some cash to make it happen.
― Theodore Roosevelt