What Are You Snuffing™

Johnny
Member in Good Standing

McChrystal's Highland Ice
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Mixed the HH Burley Flake snuff with a tin of Gawith Apricot and did a bunch of that at work. Tonight at home it's McChrystal's Highland Ice. Trying to decide whether or not to try some Wee Dram or Fine Keg. Mixed feelings about trying any alcohol flavors
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:48 pm Mixed the HH Burley Flake snuff with a tin of Gawith Apricot and did a bunch of that at work. Tonight at home it's McChrystal's Highland Ice. Trying to decide whether or not to try some Wee Dram or Fine Keg. Mixed feelings about trying any alcohol flavors
Hey, this section is active! Hout? Where you at?

Wee Dram. Is nice. Maybe try Irish No. 22. It has a butter/whiskey/toast thing going on. And Tom Buck has a nice Earl Grey vibe that fits in well among those.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

I'll have to give those a shot. I bought the McChrystal's sampler and it came with 12-3.5g tins. Ordered on the 15th and it showed up yesterday so it wasn't too long to wait.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:14 pm I'll have to give those a shot. I bought the McChrystal's sampler and it came with 12-3.5g tins. Ordered on the 15th and it showed up yesterday so it wasn't too long to wait.
If you're looking to venture into some Indian snuff the 6 Photo sampler is a great deal.

https://mrsnuff.com/mobile/indiansnuff6 ... -3914.html
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 pm
Johnny wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:14 pm I'll have to give those a shot. I bought the McChrystal's sampler and it came with 12-3.5g tins. Ordered on the 15th and it showed up yesterday so it wasn't too long to wait.
If you're looking to venture into some Indian snuff the 6 Photo sampler is a great deal.

https://mrsnuff.com/mobile/indiansnuff6 ... -3914.html
How is the Indian compared to English and German snuffs? I saw them when I was shopping but all I could think of was sniffing Nag Champa and didn't sound appealing
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

They run the spectrum. The sampler is a great deal and will cover a lot of ground. Not all of them are Nag Champa, most actually. You just have to try them. Guarantee you'll like a few at least. And find some objectionable.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

I'll order the sampler with my next order. Trying some Wee Dram tonight. Not bad
Peacock

Schmalzlerfranzl followed by Darin’s Rootbeer #2
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Cobman

Silver Dollar Raspberry.