Imgur temporarily not working

sisyphus
Person of Interest

Yesterday's update of the forum software broke the plugin that gives us the Imgur button in the editor. I will be checking the plugin page daily and will grab an updated version as soon as the author makes one available. I know this is a pita as Imgur is our primary method for uploading images. Anyway, if that is the only thing that got broke by the update we came out ok. I'll get it fixed asap.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Hurry up! I want to post pictures.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:56 am Hurry up! I want to post pictures.
Me too and my Photobucket account went kaput. They actually had the gall to say if I wanted to use their site I had to pay! No thanks.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:56 am Hurry up! I want to post pictures.
Me too and my Photobucket account went kaput. They actually had the gall to say if I wanted to use their site I had to pay! No thanks.
I deleted everything when photobucket asked the same.
The Troll Whisperer
avid

i upload to imgur then copy and paste from there to post a pic...never had luck uploading direct from the imgur app, the pic showed up in the thread way to big
insufferable filter guy
sisyphus
Person of Interest

jesus that was a nightmare to fix. Imgur changed their API and boy is it a pain to work with. Still, this way we don't have to store all this data here and we don't have to limit user pic posting. Everything should work now, post some pics and PM me if you have trouble.

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
avid

Well this is great, look like the link posting function is also working now, that's been out for a long time.
insufferable filter guy
Middle Earth

sisyphus wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:33 pm jesus that was a nightmare to fix. Imgur changed their API and boy is it a pain to work with. Still, this way we don't have to store all this data here and we don't have to limit user pic posting. Everything should work now, post some pics and PM me if you have trouble.

Always best to get Jesus involved in a problem
Thankful for the efforts
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fixed!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!