Keeping the Lights On at PSF

Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:07 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:00 pm Did I miss something? Are we having a pledge drive or not? I admit that, since nothing has been added to this thread since November, I had forgotten all about it. Everyone was all fired up and full of team spirit. What this enthusiasm ever harnessed for financial, rather than just spiritual, support? No one would begrudge you financial support, Sissy (if I can start calling you Sissy). Since you've done this out-of-pocket so far and through the goodness of your heart, no one thinks this some get-rich-quick scheme on your part.

I used to sell shirts on Zazzle. I don't know if it exists anymore, or its competitor, but I don't see why an online print shop wouldn't exist in this day in age. Should we make a shirt design and sell the shirts at a considerable markup to raise funds? Actually, we would just have to provide the design and then it could be printed on anything: mousepads, keychains, coffee mugs, shirts, hats, backpacks, whatever things usually have images printed on them. PSF wouldn't have to have any inventory, they would be printed directly through a third party site and payments deposited directly into the PSF account. I would think that coming out with a new design once a year would cover the bills for the upcoming fiscal year. Sort of like pipe of the year but on something that I will actually use for more than novelty's sake.

I can't tell you the last time I smoked my Meer of the Year. It's okay but it's not like it's that great or anything. A tee shirt of a coffee mug, though, yeah, I'd use that, and, it would be a lot less commitment.

Food for thought.

I have a picture of a whale smoking a pipe if you're interested. :king: Really, though, it should be something that members design, or, my vote, no design at all. Just print:

PSF 2020.
Where friends meet

That's enough.
I already have a mug, ya mug, myeah schee...

Isn't that missing an 's'?
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:24 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:00 pm Did I miss something? Are we having a pledge drive or not? I admit that, since nothing has been added to this thread since November, I had forgotten all about it. Everyone was all fired up and full of team spirit. What this enthusiasm ever harnessed for financial, rather than just spiritual, support? No one would begrudge you financial support, Sissy (if I can start calling you Sissy). Since you've done this out-of-pocket so far and through the goodness of your heart, no one thinks this some get-rich-quick scheme on your part.

I used to sell shirts on Zazzle. I don't know if it exists anymore, or its competitor, but I don't see why an online print shop wouldn't exist in this day in age. Should we make a shirt design and sell the shirts at a considerable markup to raise funds? Actually, we would just have to provide the design and then it could be printed on anything: mousepads, keychains, coffee mugs, shirts, hats, backpacks, whatever things usually have images printed on them. PSF wouldn't have to have any inventory, they would be printed directly through a third party site and payments deposited directly into the PSF account. I would think that coming out with a new design once a year would cover the bills for the upcoming fiscal year. Sort of like pipe of the year but on something that I will actually use for more than novelty's sake.

I can't tell you the last time I smoked my Meer of the Year. It's okay but it's not like it's that great or anything. A tee shirt of a coffee mug, though, yeah, I'd use that, and, it would be a lot less commitment.

Food for thought.

I have a picture of a whale smoking a pipe if you're interested. :king: Really, though, it should be something that members design, or, my vote, no design at all. Just print:

PSF 2020.
Where friends meet

That's enough.

Isn't that missing an 's'?
I couldn't afford the s. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Middle Earth

Food for thought.

PSF 2020.
Where friends meet

That's enough.

You are missing a "s"
I see what you did there
Jlando19

Down for the cause.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

still not necessary, but I appreciate you guys thanks
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

no worries id gladly pay whatever
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I'm revisiting this thread because it showed up on my radar. Anything you need just let me know.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:44 am I'm revisiting this thread because it showed up on my radar. Anything you need just let me know.
Like Tommy said, anything you need, just give him a jingle-jangle. lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:49 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:44 am I'm revisiting this thread because it showed up on my radar. Anything you need just let me know.
Like Tommy said, anything you need, just give him a jingle-jangle. lol
Jingle'n ah jangle'n lol
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Floating like the heavens above, looks like muskrat love, ooh ooh

Man, that's a weird song. Lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!