PSF Classic Forum Theme

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I have to admit I usually am not a big fan of dark web forum themes but I like our new one a lot.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

sisyphus wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:32 pm I have to admit I usually am not a big fan of dark web forum themes but I like our new one a lot.
Me too
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I'm sticking with Classic.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Riff89

I like my forums the same way I like my coke... classic!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

It has been modern for me from day one - you know - because I am such a progressive guy and all that...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

My only issue with modern is my alert counter flashes then disappears.
The Troll Whisperer
Maynard

sisyphus wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:32 pm I have to admit I usually am not a big fan of dark web forum themes but I like our new one a lot.
👍
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

For a while there, posts that I had made and, I think, posts I had already read, disappeared from what I could see in the "Recent Posts" part of the page, on top. I liked that feature because it forced me to read things I wouldn't ordinarily see and it hid from me how many posts I had made in a day.

I hate when I pull PSF up on my browser and all the recent posts are from me. When all the recent posts are by someone else, it doesn't bother me as much but I don't exactly dive in with relish, depending on who's been posting. I figure other people feel the same about me. When I see all of my posts stacked up five deep, I realize I have other things to do than fritter away my time on PSF, so I force myself to find something else to do.

It changed back from hiding things I've touched recently so that, once again, the "recent posts" are all the most recent posts, mine own included. I don't really care since I really should be doing other things than frittering my time away on PSF, but, I did enjoy not having to search for things I wouldn't normally see and not seeing things I already saw. Management shouldn't care what I think since I'm obviously a sticky customer, but I want to go on record with my preference.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:19 pm It has been modern for me from day one - you know - because I am such a progressive guy and all that...
I switched back to classic. It's comfy and I'm an old fart at heart.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom