Suggestions Are Welcome!

sisyphus
Person of Interest

This forum is in its infancy and will be getting tweaked slowly as I remember more stuff I'd like to add or change. If you have a suggestion I'd like to hear it here.

I'll start: guys at this time there is no Like button for the system this forum is built on. Sorry. It would have been my first suggestion too.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
leacha
Founding Member

Thank you!
Andrew Image
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Can you bump up the image sizing?
Thank you,
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:04 pm Can you bump up the image sizing?
Thank you,
I just glanced at a forum with a bunch of images
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28&p=352#p352
I don't see the issue, can you be more clear?
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I did change the inline image settings in the back end to allow for bigger images, tell me if that corrects the issue.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

sisyphus wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:06 pm I did change the inline image settings in the back end to allow for bigger images, tell me if that corrects the issue.
Gotta gimmie a sec, I'm backing a big rig. Yes, when I try to upload its says my images are to large. I'll try again after I bump the dock.
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:15 pm
sisyphus wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:06 pm I did change the inline image settings in the back end to allow for bigger images, tell me if that corrects the issue.
Gotta gimmie a sec, I'm backing a big rig. Yes, when I try to upload its says my images are to large. I'll try again after I bump the dock.
using phone pics I took at around 4mb size, I am able to upload them using the imgur. According to imgur:
The maximum file size for non-animated images (think JPG, PNG, etc) is 20MB. PNG files over 5MB will be converted to JPEGs. The maximum file size for animated images (like GIFs) and video is 200MB.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

sisyphus wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:24 pm
using phone pics I took at around 4mb size, I am able to upload them using the imgur. According to imgur:
The maximum file size for non-animated images (think JPG, PNG, etc) is 20MB. PNG files over 5MB will be converted to JPEGs. The maximum file size for animated images (like GIFs) and video is 200MB.
I'm sorry to run you around. They are uploading fine, but they won't upload for my avatar.
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm sorry to run you around. They are uploading fine, but they won't upload for my avatar.
gotcha. Avatar pics are 150x150, max 250k filesize. You have an image editor at home? If not I can edit it for you. Let me know, I'd be happy to help.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

sisyphus wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:31 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:26 pm

gotcha. Avatar pics are 150x150, max 250k filesize. You have an image editor at home? If not I can edit it for you. Let me know, I'd be happy to help.
I'll sort it out when I get home. Thank you.
The Troll Whisperer