Cigarettes

rekamepip
Member in Good Standing

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Tube stuffing Cherokee Turkish Blend mixed with Jester in a Regular 100
once in a while i'll go premium and roll up some PS Amsterdam mixed with PS Turkish

much better than pre-rolled cigarettes on the market

:thumbs:
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyEllis You
Ellis You

Wed May 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Wooda wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:47 am
sisyphus wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:23 am
no commercial cigarette is worth smoking. The plastic papers are a dealbreaker, and the only cigarette that still tastes like it used to is Luckys.

Never fear, get a Top-o-matic and buy Daughters & Ryan tobacco. Many excellent cigarette tobaccos that do not contain the weird additives that commercial cigarettes do. Better than any commercial cigarette ever was, and $20/lb. I also find that smoking D&R cigarettes does not impact my respiratory health even close to how rough I feel when I smoke commercial cigarettes. I don't wake up and hack in the morning like I used to smoking D&R. Until I give them up again that's all I'll smoke.
I have to ask, does picayune make a good cig?
I remember Picayune cigarettes from the 60s &70s. The package said "extra mild". Biggest lie ever told. Those were the strongest, roughest things you could smoke. If you ever had a problem with folks bumming too many of your smoke, just buy a pack of Picayunes for the next time somebody asks for a smoke. They would never ask again! :lol:
This post by Ellis You liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyWooda