PSF Humor

User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9951
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Wildcrow wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:10 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:46 pm Custombilts, BP Jums and Tom Howard pipes are selling for 150+ on ebay. :lol:
What i time to try to buy one, ammiright?!
Absolutely. :lol:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
WildcrowLostdog5152
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 987
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am
Location: St.Peters,Mo.

What else is out there as far as a nice thick bowled beefy pipe?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing
Posts: 3488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 pm

mrpipster wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:20 pm What else is out there as far as a nice thick bowled beefy pipe?
There are some fat Marxmans and Webers out there.
This post by Dr Uhaha liked by (total 2):
mrpipsterLostdog5152
User avatar
Wildcrow
Founding Member
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:03 pm
Location: The hills of Tennessee

Dr Uhaha wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:33 pm
mrpipster wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:20 pm What else is out there as far as a nice thick bowled beefy pipe?
There are some fat Marxmans and Webers out there.
Shhhhh... I dont need no bidding wars right now
This post by Wildcrow liked by (total 2):
Dr UhahaLostdog5152
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9951
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithCitizen B
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 3488
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Image
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 4):
Lostdog5152Kevin KeithBig IronDr Uhaha
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

I'm Phil in this scene.....



Watch until the end.
--- A daydream believer. I prefer Veronica over Betty, though I like Betty a lot.
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 987
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am
Location: St.Peters,Mo.

Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:23 pm I'm Phil in this scene.....



Watch until the end.
I dont get it.
This post by mrpipster liked by:
Ronv69
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

mrpipster wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:33 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:23 pm I'm Phil in this scene.....



Watch until the end.
I dont get it.
I'm Phil because Sam asks him what he drinks because Lilith wants a drink for failures.

It's funny at the end because Frasier is lying and getting caught. He really brings the baby to the bar so often that the baby's first word is "Norm" because he's been there often enough to know that's what you say every time Norm walks in.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Ronv69
--- A daydream believer. I prefer Veronica over Betty, though I like Betty a lot.
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 987
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am
Location: St.Peters,Mo.

Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:00 pm
mrpipster wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:33 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:23 pm I'm Phil in this scene.....



Watch until the end.
I dont get it.
I'm Phil because Sam asks him what he drinks because Lilith wants a drink for failures.

It's funny at the end because Frasier is lying and getting caught. He really brings the baby to the bar so often that the baby's first word is "Norm" because he's been there often enough to know that's what you say every time Norm walks in.
Thats what I got out of it. Just thought I missed something.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Post Reply