Got a New Knee, Got The T-Shirt to prove it.

Bamarick

Last Thursday, the 10th, I was the recipient of a brand spanking new knee. I wonder if any of you have ever been so lucky?
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I still have all the original equipment. I hope rehab is good to you!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Serenity

Yea man wore my right one out, bone on bone till I couldn't take it no more. Best decision I've made, little or no pain now and I can walk normal.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Congrats! Buddy of mine got one. Works great! Hope yours does too!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ronv69
Founding Member

I have all my original parts except for minus one kidney. I also have a couple of pounds of titanium holding everything together. All joints are functioning as designed. I hope that you and your new knee will have a long and happy life together.👍
God and Texas!
avid

Bamarick wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:33 pm Last Thursday, the 10th, I was the recipient of a brand spanking new knee. I wonder if any of you have ever been so lucky?
i have perennial knee problems on my OEM equip...certainly wish you the best outcome possible!
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I missed this . I'm glad for you and bet it's feeling awesome now . Bad knees suck but apparently the bees knees are awesome
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Bamarick

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:50 am I missed this . I'm glad for you and bet it's feeling awesome now . Bad knees suck but apparently the bees knees are awesome
At 10 months post op it's still not awesome, but it's sure better than it was before the surgery. Before I could hardly walk to the mailbox, a distance of about 150ft, without it hurting and now I can walk around the yard 30 minutes or so without much in the way of pain at all. There's still some, but nothing I can't handle without any drugs. My other knee now needs it, but I'll be danged if it's going to be done anytime soon!!

Take care of your knees Gentleman!!
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!