Confessions Of A Pipe Smoker

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:42 pm 25) I confess that I lied when I told [mention]Fr_Tom[/mention] I was going to bid $5K on a DG. My apologies.
It is all good. It seemed unlikely but I did WANT to believe you.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:07 am
Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:42 pm 25) I confess that I lied when I told [mention]Fr_Tom[/mention] I was going to bid $5K on a DG. My apologies.
It is all good. It seemed unlikely but I did WANT to believe you.
For the record: I may be a little crazy, but I am not insane. When I looked in eBay I realized that I already had that seller saved - he has nice pipes. ✔
Dr Uhaha

26) I confess that I still do not understand what dryer sheets are actually for, nor to what degree they accomplish that end.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:27 pm 26) I confess that I still do not understand what dryer sheets or actually for, nor to what degree they accomplish that end.
I was on a tour bus one time, and as we got ready to stop, a woman pulls out a compact, inspects her hair from a couple of angles and then whips out what looks like a dryer sheet to "wipe" her hair into place. So, I ask, "Is that a dryer sheet? What on earth are you doing with it?" She told me it cuts down on static, and your hair is not so prone to be flying around. My hair could survive a category 5 hurricane, and you would never know it. I am not concerned about the impact of static electricity. I lodged this data point away though, knowing it would come in handy some day.

I think hair care is the purpose of the sheets.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha

Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:42 pm I think hair care is the purpose of the sheets.
Ohhh... hair static must be why my lady's head whips around like that every time I forget to use one.

Tour bus, eh? You leaving me bread crumbs Jam Master T?
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:40 pm
Tour bus, eh? You leaving me bread crumbs Jam Master T?
Fo shizzle...

They might be leading you astray.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha

27) I admit that I do not understand why some people abuse public restrooms the way they do. Hey, man, uh, you know other humans will be in here at some point after you!

There will be no picture with this post.
Dr Uhaha

28) I confess that I am consciously prejudiced against people who smack gum in waiting rooms. They should be segregated into separate but equal waiting rooms.
Dr Uhaha

29) I confess that I am attracted to painted pipes.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Bro Uhaha wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:08 pm 28) I confess that I am consciously prejudiced against people who smack gum in waiting rooms. They should be segregated into separate but equal waiting rooms.
#6 - I am one of those gum smackers you speak of. :oops: