Whatcha Doin'?

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Chef Benny wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:26 pm Just found out that my wife and I are having a baby!! I am super excited.. Just went to the doc for the first visit! Everything is ok so far.. Thank god!
Congratulations, Benny! Praying that all goes well with momma and baby. 🙏
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Thanks for the well wishes y'all ! I am so excited!!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Chef Benny wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:26 pm Just found out that my wife and I are having a baby!! I am super excited.. Just went to the doc for the first visit! Everything is ok so far.. Thank god!
Congratulations, brother! 🥂
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:28 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:06 pm Just kicked back in the den, chillaxin'. Feet up, pup growling out the window into the dark. Brit tv...a cop show... playing on the tube.
I've seen most of their police dramas, but A Touch of Frost is my favorite. ✔
I really enjoyed "A Touch of Frost" as well. Currently watching "Waking the Dead", a cold-case show.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Congratulations, sir! Very happy for you both! :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Sterilizing a coupla pipes I got from the 'bay.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Loving the fall bounce on these David Austin roses. They have had a tough year: started as bare root, got chewed to the ground by a dog, and sweated it out in the back of a Uhaul for a thousand miles. They just keep getting better and better. ✔
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:08 pm Loving the fall bounce on these David Austin roses. They have had a tough year: started as bare root, got chewed to the ground by a dog, and sweated it out in the back of a Uhaul for a thousand miles. They just keep getting better and better. ✔
Wow! Very nice.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I'm scratching some fire ant bites on my ankle. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Citizen B wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:46 pm I'm scratching some fire ant bites on my ankle. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.
Wet tobacco will take that sting away.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche