Whatcha Doin'?

Citizen B
Member in Good Standing

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:26 pm
fingall wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:18 pm

I am gathering the ingredients to make pemmican.
Cool video. Let us know how it comes out.
I bet it comes out pretty much like it went in. lol
That's why I'm sure my dog would love it.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithMikeDennisonMaynard
---An angel with a dirty face.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Installing a sliding glass window on my shed, in the rain, while my wife stands inside said shed with a cup of hot chocolate inspecting my caulking work.

"It doesn't look smooth right there."

"Thank you dear."

"Are you going to fix it?"

"I intend to."

"How long before it hardens?"

"I don't know, why don't you hold your finger on it and let me know when it begins to skin over?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: @Bruyere_Royale @Kevin Keith
This post by Dr Uhaha liked by (total 5):
Jlando19Mr BeardsleyFr_TomMaynardThelonious monkfish
Claypril™ Ambassador
Jlando19

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:20 am
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:08 pm Man am I a consumer. Have you guys heard of this website https://www.cigarbid.com/ ?
I have 15 cigars on the way now... This site is nuts though, what would have cost me $120 @ P&C I got for $34.50! They have a small rotating selection of pipe stuff too. I'm hooked..... I'm watching auctions as I type this.
I'm very familiar with cigarbid, and had to go cold-turkey. I had so many cigars coming in that Dear Sweetie got uptight about how much I was spending! I told her how much money I was saving, and she replied, "But you don't even really LIKE cigars!" To which I replied, "Yes, but look how much money I'm saving!" I realized then that I had a problem. But rather than getting rid of Dear Sweetie, I decided to deal with my cigarbid addiction. :lol:
I've managed not to bid on anything else since that day, I'd be a liar if I said I haven't looked at it twice a day everyday since then......
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 5):
MikeDennisonKevin KeithFr_TomMaynardThelonious monkfish
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Jlando19 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:23 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:20 am
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:08 pm Man am I a consumer. Have you guys heard of this website https://www.cigarbid.com/ ?
I have 15 cigars on the way now... This site is nuts though, what would have cost me $120 @ P&C I got for $34.50! They have a small rotating selection of pipe stuff too. I'm hooked..... I'm watching auctions as I type this.
I'm very familiar with cigarbid, and had to go cold-turkey. I had so many cigars coming in that Dear Sweetie got uptight about how much I was spending! I told her how much money I was saving, and she replied, "But you don't even really LIKE cigars!" To which I replied, "Yes, but look how much money I'm saving!" I realized then that I had a problem. But rather than getting rid of Dear Sweetie, I decided to deal with my cigarbid addiction. :lol:
I've managed not to bid on anything else since that day, I'd be a liar if I said I haven't looked at it twice a day everyday since then......
About 15 years ago I was addicted to JR's auctions. Boxes and cabinets only. Significant savings off retail, but still so expensive. Did I mention I was addicted to bidding on those fantastic Villazon Cigar products back in the days of Frank Llaneza? HdM, ERdM, Bolivar, LGC, Punch...I almost had to go to rehab! And those freakin' Connies! OMG, I may be talking myself into a relapse.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 5):
Jlando19MikeDennisonFr_TomMaynardThelonious monkfish
Jlando19

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:23 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:20 am I'm very familiar with cigarbid, and had to go cold-turkey. I had so many cigars coming in that Dear Sweetie got uptight about how much I was spending! I told her how much money I was saving, and she replied, "But you don't even really LIKE cigars!" To which I replied, "Yes, but look how much money I'm saving!" I realized then that I had a problem. But rather than getting rid of Dear Sweetie, I decided to deal with my cigarbid addiction. :lol:
About 15 years ago I was addicted to JR's auctions. Boxes and cabinets only. Significant savings off retail, but still so expensive. Did I mention I was addicted to bidding on those fantastic Villazon Cigar products back in the days of Frank Llaneza? HdM, ERdM, Bolivar, LGC, Punch...I almost had to go to rehab! And those freakin' Connies! OMG, I may be talking myself into a relapse.
Haha. I'm sorry man. I don't mean to feed anyone's vices! I been reading Katmans reviews keeping a little list of cigars I wanna try.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 5):
Kevin KeithMikeDennisonFr_TomMaynardThelonious monkfish
Wildcat

Petting "Big Chicken!"
This post by Wildcat liked by (total 7):
Kevin KeithDr UhahaThelonious monkfishJlando19Mr BeardsleyFr_TomMikeDennison
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Dr Uhaha

A little painting project in my shed. It's 28 degrees in there. We'll see how it sets up.
This post by Dr Uhaha liked by (total 5):
Thelonious monkfishJlando19Kevin KeithMr BeardsleyMikeDennison
Claypril™ Ambassador
Jlando19

After spending a grueling 4 hours of being talked at in school today about the different syllabi I was instructed to read prior to today. Which I did..... I came home and spent about two hours trying to figure out where to start. LOL. I've managed to knock out 5 different FEMA certification today. Schedule 96 hours of clinicals around school and life. Aquire uniforms for said clinincals and start on learning objectives for one class..... Maybe I'll have a bowl for breakfast as a reward. Haha.

Edit: I should have remembered to eat today at some point. At least I have all the traits of a Paramedic going into this field. I.e. Runs on little to no sleep, doesn't eat on a regular schedule, therfore I don't need the facilities as much as a regular person, already possesses crippling anxiety etc.
:bang:
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 4):
Dr UhahaKevin KeithMr BeardsleyMikeDennison
Dr Uhaha

Jlando19 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:55 pm already possesses crippling anxiety etc.
This post by Dr Uhaha liked by (total 3):
Jlando19Kevin KeithMikeDennison
Claypril™ Ambassador
Jlando19

Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:04 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:55 pm already possesses crippling anxiety etc.
Amen to that brother. 🙏
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithDr UhahaMikeDennison