The Local Landscape Thread

Whalehead King

This guy went past my house this morning. There were no cars on our street because there was a marathon scheduled. All the cars got towed at 6:00AM. It's the best day to take pictures of my house.
avid

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:55 pm Image

This guy went past my house this morning. There were no cars on our street because there was a marathon scheduled. All the cars got towed at 6:00AM. It's the best day to take pictures of my house.
Most beautiful...!
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Which one is yours? The green one? Very nice!
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:43 pm

We live in the blue. The orange house is the inn. The green one is four apartments----I've got one for rent if you're interested.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

If I ever get back to your fair city I'll have to look you up
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:07 pm

You better stay at La Belle Esplanade. Then I'll put that softee bit you sent me to good use. It arrived in the mail yesterday. :)
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:07 pm

You better stay at La Belle Esplanade. Then I'll put that softee bit you sent me to good use. It arrived in the mail yesterday. :)
You're definitely #1 on the "stay there" list. The missus has some family still in the area and the only time I was there was for a convention (without her). It's one of the trips we all (us and our best friends) talk about taking often so it's just a matter of time
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:28 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:43 pm

We live in the blue. The orange house is the inn. The green one is four apartments----I've got one for rent if you're interested.
Very nice! I would love to rent a flat in New Orleans but my wife won't let me leave NJ, something about her and the kids? :?:
The Troll Whisperer
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:18 am A spot at my place

I used to have a spot like that at our place in Cookeville, TN. Miss it greatly. :(
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

sisyphus wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:49 pm we have two seasons, flood and blizzard. Oh and there is also oven in between flood and blizzard
Tell me about it. I've got a sister up that way. I drove to SD not too long ago and had to reroute due to flooding on I- 29.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?