Show us your wheels!

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:28 pm
ncrobb wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:20 pm I'm the type that buys used cars, cash. No payments no headaches. I have a 2004 Grand Cherokee that runs great and still looks new.
How about a pic of your work wheels?
You mean the jukebox? :P
What is this jukebox you speak of...? Lol
The Troll Whisperer
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:20 pm I'm the type that buys used cars, cash. No payments no headaches. I have a 2004 Grand Cherokee that runs great and still looks new.
Totally agree . . . I have never made vehicle payments in my life.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

simplepipes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 am
Totally agree . . . I have never made vehicle payments in my life.

-sp
I can't claim 'no payments' but I bought used cars up until about 2006 when I grabbed a new Chevy HHR just for fun. And it was fun, but I ended up trading it in 2008 for the new model 2009 Chevy Malibu. I drove that Malibu 275,000 miles with nothing more than a fuel sensor repair (about $130) and a bad headlight replacement (about $200) and a rock to the windshield (insurance covered).

It was the most comfortable car I'd ever driven. It still purred and drove like a brand new dream in 2016 when I gave it to the ol' lady and bought the 2005 pickup truck. Well, she proceeded to let the high schooler borrow it and drive it in low gear for a week, which damaged the tranny. She got it fixed and then hit a deer with it... twice. It was downhill from there until she sold it. I don't think I held in that much anger and frustration before in my life. After each event, all I could do was nod and grimace and head to the garage to fume. :(
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Wooda
Founding Member

I have a chevy cruze I'm making payments on, originally bought to "build credit". Hate it.

Ford flex for the family. Love it.

1982 yamaha seca 550. Fast enough to get my skinny butt from zero to a long red streak on the asphalt pretty quick.

No pics... None of them are pretty.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Middle Earth

The only vehicle I ever financed was at 0% interest
That was a no-brainer five year "loan"
I buy used, and being in Missouri, I am hoping Simple Pipes is now tired of owning that Honda Ridgeline. I have the cash and will pay top dollar and then some.
He needs a new vehicle badly.