Show us your wheels!

Whalehead King

Mrs. King took a picture today for our blog. It's a lot better than I needed. It's almost overwhelming, and this is just one of many. It was a beautiful day and my motor scooter was in fine form.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

No one sneaks up on Whalehead King!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Whalehead King wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:32 pm Mrs. King took a picture today for our blog.
Feel free to post a link. You're a member here that engages in the forums, a link from you is not spam :D
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whalehead King

sisyphus wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:39 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:32 pm Mrs. King took a picture today for our blog.
Feel free to post a link. You're a member here that engages in the forums, a link from you is not spam :D
I would only post a link to our blog if it relates to pipe (or machine made cigar) smoking, which our blog rarely does. Its all New Orleans all the time. Any link I post will be relevant to whatever I am talking about, or if I think it will be of interest to this camaraderie of pipe smokers, or, as I like to think of us, "This Gaggle of Briarheads."

I know I'm getting off topic with this daydream reverie, but I can see us all showing up at a convention (Chicago Pipe Show?) wearing oversized foam pipes on our heads, the way cheeseheads wear styrofoam cheese. wedges. Me, I prefer more dignified headgear, but if I'm going to show my team colors, I'd wear a foam pipe on my head---at least for an hour. I wouldn't wear it to dinner. I'll leave wearing foam pipes on your heads around town to the rest of you. I won't pretend I'm embarrassed to talk with you. In fact, I'll be proud to talk you you Briarheads. :?
fishfly

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser:
and in it's natural habitat (a backwoods lake in norther Minnesota).
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:32 pm Mrs. King took a picture today for our blog. It's a lot better than I needed. It's almost overwhelming, and this is just one of many. It was a beautiful day and my motor scooter was in fine form.

Dude , Pee We Herman aint got nuthin on you , man !!! Look at that freakin Scooter !!!!!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:15 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:32 pm Mrs. King took a picture today for our blog. It's a lot better than I needed. It's almost overwhelming, and this is just one of many. It was a beautiful day and my motor scooter was in fine form.

Dude , Pee We Herman aint got nuthin on you , man !!! Look at that freakin Scooter !!!!!
And.... if you visit us, in our lobby, you'll see "Pee Wee's Other Bike" on display for all to see. It's the bicycle that wasn't stashed in the Alamo's basement. (No fooling!) It's in the lobby of La Belle Esplanade. I ride it at least once a week. When I ride it, I say, "Ha, ha. Ha , ha. Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha-ha." I'm as giddy as Pee Wee. Welcome to my world.
Whalehead King

Today. 'Nuff said. I need to be clenching my Kirsten the next time I ask Mrs. King to take my picture.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

This August will be two years since I this happened to me and "my wheels."
ImageImage
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom