PSF Song of the Day

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Preacher1611 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:53 am Song starts at 9:15 if you're not interested in listening to the interview. When I listen to them speak and interact... I find I like Camille.

Love the way they rock their harps! If they aren't careful, one of them will end up being Mick's next wife. 😂
ncrobb
Founding Member

No disrespect meant by me or I believe by Paul Thorn. His father was a preacher and he weaves a little mention here and there into his songs.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Whalehead King

Preacher1611 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:53 am Song starts at 9:15 if you're not interested in listening to the interview. When I listen to them speak and interact... I find I like Camille.

I've never heard them speak before. I prefer it when they let their harps speak for them.
Whalehead King

I played this 18 times in a row on a jukebox once until they pulled the plug.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I skipped ahead to the harp pickin'. If you close your eyes they're both Camille. Or if you keep them open. Either way actually.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:52 pm I played this 18 times in a row on a jukebox once until they pulled the plug.

That's a lot of quarters, WK.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Dr Uhaha

Speaking of 'pipes.' Raw power.
JTWilliams

Sylvia's Mother- Dr. Hook...I love the fact that the song was written by Shel Silverstein
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Whalehead King

Perhaps the best music in all of TV history in any genre, any country------EVER.

Whalehead King

An armchair historian of warfare, I think Benny Hill has the history of weapon design and theory and evolution down pretty pat. It's all variations of the rock and the stick.

What's the song, that's the soundtrack of this history of the world, though (not the part when the girls are dancing in prison in the beginning, the real meat of the episode)? It's familiar but that may be because I ingested a lot of Benny Hill when I was a lad. That explains my sense of humor. I'm sure Benny used this song more than once. It's not like he was known for his originality.

The music reminds me of that muppet song:

Once you get this song in your head, it's a tough ear worm to dislodge.

No politics, please,, but my favorite version of this song:

I know. I have too much free time on my hands.