PSF Song of the Day

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

KevinK wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 am I still maintain that Rumors is one of the best sounding albums of all time. Oh, and the music is great too. :D

Personally I lean towards the sound of the self titled album. But I tend to like the sound of a lot of the recordings that came out of sound city.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

Well, if we're talking epic rap battles, which I know we are not and this is all my doing, I know, this is my favorite.

I'll take St. Joan of Arc as an example for our daughters over Miley Cyrus any day. I'm a member of the Krewe de Jean d'Arc http://joanofarcparade.org, so I would.

Saint Joan of Arc, please pray for all of us here on PSF.

Miley Cyrus, just, please, go away. Not only are you no Joan of Arc, you're no Muriel Hauptmann, either. Muriel has more class.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

How is it that we are five days from the last song of day!?

Whalehead King

Preacher1611 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 pm How is it that we are five days from the last song of day!?
I hear ya, Preacher.

Shall we indulge in another version of this candela of a song?

Whalehead King

Do a little dance. Make a little love.

You'll see me without a hat at 2:33.

PSF, get down tonight.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Good morning!

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I don't have much time today but I wanted to post a song of the day that was intelligent, important, maybe even a little bit life changing... but I found this instead! So, here it is, your PSF song of the day for 08/14

LtPiper

One of my favorites to share - I guess it would have to be song of the day for tomorrow - sorry, but I'd be gone too early to post it.

"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

^^^ That was amazing ^^^
LtPiper

This next submission is given for several reasons - 1. I love the movie Last Of the Mohicans, 2. I think the musical score for the movie was well written, contemporary, yet captured the spirit of the story 3. this artist is one of my favorites, extremely talented, refreshing, and a bit of a mustang in his approach to music - I have smoked many a pipe while listening to his music - may I introduce Luca Stricagnoli
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke