PSF Song of the Day

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

(Murmuring) Leopold...Leopold...Leopold! lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

I was reading a review of a traveling off-Broadway musical that Georgia Engel is in:

"Some schtick refuses to grow moss. It defies reason that Georgia Engel, doing Georgia Engel, should seem so uncommonly fresh in the generally stale new musical "Half Time." ...She projects the same persona that made her famous four decades ago when she appeared on The Mary Tyler More Show..... She was an airy, abstracted, confectionary presence... and you would have thought a little of her would go a long way. Yet here she is, deploying that same perplexed stare and breathy little-girl voice. And she totally lights up the stage."

I bet she does. I was always sweet on Georgette.

In honor of Ms. Engel and the temperatures this late June:

Va-va-voom.

That's really what she's like. Those are her voice and mannerisms in real life. No wonder I had a crush. That and her overbite.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

"Mary, I told ya...she bombed!" I always thought he was too old for her and she was too good for him!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I just wanted to kick it up a notch with the awesome so I'm posting this: this is the most ridiculous song I think I've ever heard. You'll either get a laugh out of it or hate it. I listened to this 4 times on the way home from work yesterday, mixed in with some fantastic thrash and hardcore, it brightens my day a little bit every time I hear it. Image Image

Whalehead King

Preacher1611 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 am I just wanted to kick it up a notch with the awesome
Mission accomplished!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

The dancing tacos are pretty cool!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

I like it at 800%:

Thanks for sharing this. I can't get this song out of my head. :geek:
Whalehead King

I sure as heck wish it was raining tacos today.....

Whalehead King

Let's go in a different direction today:

Whalehead King

Pure poetry.