Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King

I'm going to see this on Saturday:

Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King

I've got Egyptian music on my mind today:

This was one of the top ten songs and videos in Egypt in 2017. Nothing about the imagery strikes me as being particularly Muslim, quite the opposite, in fact. The only thing that makes this a giveaway that this is from Egypt is that there aren't any twerking women in thongs. I'm no Muslim by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't mind not having to look at women in thongs twerking. This from a man for whom this is his favorite video:

I just found the first one interesting. I've been humming it all day. I do think it shows that we may not know as much about Egypt as we think we do. I have no idea what the song is about except that a kid meets his grandfather at the end. I especially like how, in the steampunk scene of the Egyptian video, they glued gold gears on their faces. That reminds me of this classic song:

Have a great PSF day, today!
Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:27 pm I've got Egyptian music on my mind today:

This was one of the top ten songs and videos in Egypt in 2017. Nothing about the imagery strikes me as being particularly Muslim, quite the opposite, in fact. The only thing that makes this a giveaway that this is from Egypt is that there aren't any twerking women in thongs. I'm no Muslim by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't mind not having to look at women in thongs twerking. This from a man for whom this is his favorite video:

I just found the first one interesting. I've been humming it all day. I do think it shows that we may not know as much about Egypt as we think we do. I have no idea what the song is about except that a kid meets his grandfather at the end. I especially like how, in the steampunk scene of the Egyptian video, they glued gold gears on their faces. That reminds me of this classic song:

Have a great PSF day, today!
My wife HAS always wanted to tour Calabria...
Dr Uhaha

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

How about a little Ozzy? I always loved this song... the video is weird but whatever...

Dr Uhaha

BW doesn't make any sense UNTIL the lights are out...

Whalehead King

I love this song, with lots of pipe smoking going on in this whole clip, How many pipes do you count? And, there's John Wayne, too, so what do you think you have a reason to complain about, friend?

Where I come from, we don't talk about our women folk in saloons and I've always hated a flabby handshake. I like to give a firm handshake, one that means business.

Somebody break out the accordion. My throat is dry. Everybody now:

"There was a wild colonial boy/Jack Muggin was his name....etc."
Dr Uhaha