PSF Song of the Day

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:25 pm This thread could use a little more harmonica. Jimmy Riddle was a master harmonicist, and also a master eefer. We'll have more hambone and eefing another day. For now, Goodbye Liza Jane....

That was delightful.

I was reminded of this and thought I'd share. It's pretty hard to beat good ol' Doc, but then you add Earl in there with both of their families jammin' out.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Here's a little of what I grew up listening to at this time of year, I get choked up when I hear these songs by the great Eddy Arnold. :D

... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Whalehead King

Upbeat and easy-istening for the supermarket aisle, the bowling alley, or an evening of hob-nobbing with the smart set....

The perfect soundtrack for enjoying a lazy and tasty pipe packed with your favorite tobacco:

Life is a beauty parade.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

This is my jam, I love this song.

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Here's a little something for the "western swing" fans out there. These girls from the Dallas/Ft Worth area were high school age when they recorded this song (about 7 or 8 years ago), they are great little fiddlers and harmonize like the Andrews sisters of the big band era! ;)
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Do any of ya'll remember Nickel Creek? This "progressive bluegrass" group made a pretty good splash in the early 2000s and were first produced by Alison Krauss. They left the scene for a while and then made a come back a few years ago with a new album called "A Dotted Line" which included this great song,... Happy Sunday everyone! :D P.S. A couple of their earlier hits follow this video!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Big fan of old timey folk music. Especially in the "two dudes on a porch" sub-genre.

“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

This song sums up how I feel about PSF.

Welcome to Dream....
Whalehead King

I've been around the world looking for someone to talk with about pipe smoking, ay, ay, ay ay....