PSF Song of the Day

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

I've kept the Oscar Meyer song on tap for when the PSF stars align for a song about baloney. Today, I was thinking after the futuristic groovy sounds of Joe 90, it would be appropriate to go back in time to a song about cigars sung by a barber shop quartet. Then, this came up as I searched:

Okay, Oscar Meyer song it is. Old timers, do you remember this?

Now get it out of your head.

Pipe Smokers Forum has a way with Ice-pay, Mokers-say, Orum-fay. Remember, when you want to talk in pig latin, PSF is abbreviated IMO, IMHO.
Whalehead King

Pure poetry.

I don't if this qualifies as "Song of the Day," but I appreciate the allusion to the word calipygian, a word that doesn't get used enough nowadays. Maybe most people don't find a reason to say it in conversation.

Man, this video gives me some corndog ideas.
Whalehead King

A good friend of mine sent me this video, which I hadn't seen before. I was never a big Monkees fan, even though Mickey was the cutest! We can debate that if you want.

With a tip of my fedora to the chap who turned me onto this song, and in light of recent events detailed elsewhere in Ruff's life, I think this is as good a song as any for today's Song of the Day. It's a fun video. I covet that car.

Smoke in good health!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Someone somewhere posted a tune by The Weavers the other day and I got to thinking about those great folk songs.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

That's better than the Balogna Song.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Feeling a bit goth on this dark and rainy day here in NY. This song contains a bit of dialogue from the film "The Masque Of The Red Death" it's a scene between Vincent Price and Jane Asher.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

This isn’t even on my list of favorite tunes but sometimes you just have to give a shout out to all the goofy goobers out there...and you know who you are!

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:28 am .... sometimes you just have to give a shout out to all the goofy goobers out there...and you know who you are!
Only too well. Here's a toast to PSF!!!
Whalehead King

Hey! Anybody up for a square dance today?