Beard care

ncrobb
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:16 am Y'all are a bunch of girls. Grow it or shave it and shut up about it. That's my code.

I will pass on this observation by the old guy who was my first partner in the THP: "I'll never understand why anyone would cultivate on their face what grows wild on my ass."
Well, I’ll be clean shaven in the morning. Thanks KK.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

ncrobb wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:06 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:16 am Y'all are a bunch of girls. Grow it or shave it and shut up about it. That's my code.

I will pass on this observation by the old guy who was my first partner in the THP: "I'll never understand why anyone would cultivate on their face what grows wild on my ass."
Well, I’ll be clean shaven in the morning. Thanks KK.
LOL :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Anyone ever go get a beardicure where every hair is individually trimmed and conditioned? It takes about an hour and a half. They use professional level beard oil for maximum luxuriousness. Scoff if you want but it's a totally most beard-a-licious experience!

I can't say it will make you feel like a real man, that takes real character, but, paying a lot of attention to your beard's grooming can make you feel like someone who looks like your idea of a real man. It's like feeling like a pirate by putting on an eyepatch. Aarrrgh!

Jesus had a beard. So did Moses. So did Lincoln. Did they have special shampoo? You'll have to ask them when you finally get into Heaven. My suspicion is: NO. If you want to talk to people who spend more time than necessary on their beard's grooming, you'll have to go somewhere else than where Jesus, Moses, and Abraham Lincoln are. Maybe I'm wrong. Send me a postcard when you find out.
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

I'll go with whatever mah boy here is usin
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Maynard

My beard is 40 years old I use shampoo on it, just regular soap on my ass, its 62 years old.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Maynard wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:19 pm My beard is 40 years old I use shampoo on it, just regular soap on my ass, its 62 years old.
Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

JTWilliams wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:09 pm I'll go with whatever mah boy here is usin
From the looks of it, Patchouli. Lol...
One of my good friends was the first guitar player in White Zombie and another friend of mine plays in a band with Sean in New Orleans.
The Troll Whisperer
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:38 pm
JTWilliams wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:09 pm I'll go with whatever mah boy here is usin
From the looks of it, Patchouli. Lol...
One of my good friends was the first guitar player in White Zombie and another friend of mine plays in a band with Sean in New Orleans.
Very cool!
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:55 pm
Jesus had a beard. So did Moses. So did Lincoln. Did they have special shampoo? You'll have to ask them when you finally get into Heaven. My suspicion is: NO. If you want to talk to people who spend more time than necessary on their beard's grooming, you'll have to go somewhere else than where Jesus, Moses, and Abraham Lincoln are. Maybe I'm wrong. Send me a postcard when you find out.
I claim Moses and Jesus used an oil. Here is my rationale.

http://bible.oremus.org/?ql=218001299

I am not so sure about Lincoln, Grant, et al.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.