My challenge to Sherlock Holmes . Part 1 of 3 of the second part of the Great Giovanni

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

My meeting with Dr. GrabO and Alfred Dunhill got me to thinking ... just what are they doing to our tobacco !?

Italy was fantastic and fun ! Monico was delightful and Sophia was gettiing cranky ... So , i figured id catch up with GrabO back in N.C. down the road some but that Dunhill guy , I need to pay a visit to .

Getting from Monaco to London shouldn't be difficult . Sophia won't be happy about me going because she'll feel like I'm not paying her enough attention.. women , I swear , it's like they want us for one thing only . But its ok , she can objectify me as much as she wants , I'm tough like that
Luckily for me , Sophia wanted to go , so she put on a fishnet body suit and a long coat ( traveling attire ) and we headed to London on a plane . At about 30,000 feet , the inevitable happened . Sophia ...." Love , theres this thing called the mile high club " . The great Giovanni.. " well , ok I guess "

Customs was a breeze . The guards just froze in shock at the sight of Sophia , which worked to my advantage , as i have no passport because I am a Man of all Nations . It was early in the morning and I was in no rush to get to the Dunhill store so we took one of those horse and buggy get ups from the airport to the Dunhill store .

,The Dunhill store was fancy and smelled like Early Morning Pipe and baked bread . Mr. Dunhill was quite the character in his own environment . He gave us the tour and showed us the blend ledger of the many blends they have created for their customers .The whole shabang was awesome !

Mr. Dunhill .. " The great Giovanni ... the blend you smoke is so elegant and sweet , id love to enter it in the stores ledger . I would write its components on it's own page all by itself , in your honor ! " .. well , I thought this Redcoat is a damn nice guy and I was just about to fork the formula over , when ........ i hear a voice say ... " Elementary , mr Dunhill . Its nothing but a mere cavendish ! " So I, I say .. " so who do I have the pleasure of hearing completely fail at their deduction " . There was a pause of silence in the fancy ass room . In a slightly stuffy , half humored and pure redcoat accent , he says .. " I am the Great Sherlock Holmes " . Well I'll be a rats ass, I say . Its my pleasure to meet you sir , though i must admit , i thought youd do a better job of deduction

Sherlock Holmes deduction of the Great Giovanni ..

Mr. Giovanni , would it please you for me to fail at deducting you ?

Yes , I reckon it would but , either way , fail or nail it .. I'm up for it

Excellent !! Said Holmes . He sat down in an old leather chair that looks to have survived the bombing the store took in the 40's . He squinted , took a breath and let it rip ...

" You are an American , obviously , and quite possibly a red neck at that , which is a rarity in your home country being most Italians in the new country went to the big cities ... yet something happened to you . You are completely broke and have no job , other than taking your desires out with attractive women of which you are accomplished by some form of miracle . You meander through life and somehow just keep going , mostly from your reputation , i gather . "

I stood for a moment , just starstruck and said .... other than you not being aware of the miracle , you got me pegged sir .. well done !!

Yes , the miracle is yet a mystery to me , I do confess .. he said honestly

I ask Holmes ... would you like to know the miricle ?

Yes , as it does intrigue me

Well , we'll have to visit JF Germain , I say

Why is that, exclaimed Holmes

Hell, do you want me to just tell you or do you want to figure it out for yourself

Holmes ... Off to Germains we go , Mr. Giovanni !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Well worth the price of admission. Can’t wait for the next segment.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
AndreRitter

What the deuce?
:uh:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

AndreRitter wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:48 am What the deuce?
Ya gotta read the first one to understand the power of the Great Giovanni
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

I think all goopers you smoke have finally caught up to you
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Shoot , gotta find my notes for the other two . It'll make sence once it gets going , I think
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

rlucas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:14 am I think all goopers you smoke have finally caught up to you
They caught up to me many years ago ... I'm just hanging on , man
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

AndreRitter wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:48 am What the deuce?
Ist part.. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=377
AndreRitter

I'm still not getting it so I shall back away.
:uh:
Olgobie

Oh yeah! The great Giovanni is pure gold!
Eating and drinking and merry making with a pipe in my hand. I probably should of been born a Hobbit.