Concrete Leveling

ncrobb
Founding Member

We had the section between our house and garage leveled about a year ago in NC and it’s held up so far. I don’t recall the cost but it was about half the size of your patio. The company who did it cut us a price break because we agreed to wait until they had another job in the general area and could send a full load of foam instead of making a partial load trip.
This post by ncrobb liked by (total 2):
Middle EarthRonv69
“Spread your arms, hold your breath and always trust your cape.” - Guy Clark
Try Cob

We live on the side of a little hill; same problem with patio. Terracing, lowering the lawn in front of the patio, two retainer walls and French drains solved all drainage issues (there were more than one). The patio has cracks we decided to live with.
This post by Try Cob liked by (total 2):
Ronv69Middle Earth
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
Ronv69
Founding Member

There is a company here that does mud jacking. I got a quote for part of our driveway and it was really cheap compared to replacing it. We decided to live with it since we are moving anyway. It cost us $1500 to replace a hundred sq ft that was pushed up by tree roots.
This post by Ronv69 liked by (total 2):
Try CobMiddle Earth
Ronv69
Founding Member

This post by Ronv69 liked by:
Middle Earth
RDPipes

Just had the whole house leveled up about 2 months ago by a So Called reputable company.
At first it was great, now it's worse then ever and I'm lucky to even be able to get out of the house with doors jamming up tight
and cracks reappearing in the same spots and others. I even had a plumber come out for a leak before it got this bad and he had to dig
up around the foundation to find the leak and pulled up a concrete pier that the house wasn't even sitting on that they had put in missing the steel pier that was suppose to be on top of it.
Crocks and scammers abound, heed the warning.