PSF Humor Thread 2018

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whistlebritches

Next time I apply for a job I'm listing conditions as narcolepsy and Tourette's..........I'll be able to sleep on the job and to tell anyone that wakes me to f**k off.
Whalehead King

I enjoy this story.

I'm a killer scrabble player, much better than old Harold Delaney.
cigarsarge

I'm a retired Patrol Sergeant with the local Sheriffs office. I used to burn State Troopers with this joke.

A State Trooper responded to a bad traffic crash. He arrived to find a lady had been ejected and all her clothes were ripped off and she was lying dead on the street. The trooper being concerned about the dignity of the lady removed his Trooper hat and placed it over her unmentionables.

A Deputy Sheriff rolled up to assist and immediately noticed the lady lying in the street with the hat shielding her privates from view.

He immediately walked over to the lady and picked up the hat, looked, and placed it back. He did this twice more. This concerned the Trooper and he confronted the Deputy calling him sick and perverted. The Deputy responded by saying that was not the case. The Trooper retorted by asking him just why he was doing such a thing. The Deputy replied..."It's just the first time I ever saw a Trooper hat without a prick under it".
BOHICA
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

cigarsarge wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am I'm a retired Patrol Sergeant with the local Sheriffs office. I used to burn State Troopers with this joke.

A State Trooper responded to a bad traffic crash. He arrived to find a lady had been ejected and all her clothes were ripped off and she was lying dead on the street. The trooper being concerned about the dignity of the lady removed his Trooper hat and placed it over her unmentionables.

A Deputy Sheriff rolled up to assist and immediately noticed the lady lying in the street with the hat shielding her privates from view.

He immediately walked over to the lady and picked up the hat, looked, and placed it back. He did this twice more. This concerned the Trooper and he confronted the Deputy calling him sick and perverted. The Deputy responded by saying that was not the case. The Trooper retorted by asking him just why he was doing such a thing. The Deputy replied..."It's just the first time I ever saw a Trooper hat without a prick under it".
If you know about the hat then I don't have to explain the tie.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

cigarsarge wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am
A Deputy Sheriff rolled up to assist and IMMEDIATELY noticed the lady lying in the street with the hat shielding her privates from view.
Sharp eye. It would have taken me awhile.
Whalehead King

Smoking related. Cigarettes, but still, it was Dean Martin. He didn't smoke a pipe that I know of.

Poor George Gobel. I would never have played that trick on him.
9 Iron
Founding Member

A husband gets in the shower just as his wife is getting out when the doorbell rings.

The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor.

Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you $800.00 to drop that towel..."

After thinking for a moment the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800.00 and leaves.

The woman wraps back up in her towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets back to the bathroom, her husband asks, "Who was that at the door?" She says, "it was Bob, the next-door neighbor."

The husband replies, "Great! Did he say anything about the $800.00 he owes me."