What Are You Listening To 2021

sisyphus
Person of Interest

this is an important band in my life because I had an 8 track of Force It since I was in 5th grade in 1975 when it came out. Time has not made UFO one of the seminal bands of the 70s. I challenge that. These guys were the prototype for 80s metal, more than any other 70s act, and Michael Schencker was the original modern metal guitarist.
In terms of sheer influence on the bands that followed, I would rank UFO behind only Black Sabbath.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I don't know what 'The Goldbergs' is. Some kind of TV show I assume. I have never heard of it nor am I going to research it.

I do know that I have deployed this move many times back in the day, around the time Rush's Moving Pictures album came out.

The main difference is I was always the one wearing a hat and the girl was always the one with the pony tail.

A line that always works: "Are you ready to emerge from your cocoon as a butterfly?" It's like someone has been taking crib notes from my life story but mixing up the details so that it can't be traced.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Middle Earth

My favorite album of 2021

Middle Earth

"Time has not made UFO one of the seminal bands of the 70s. I challenge that."

Agree @sisyphus ....saw them in 1976 in San Bernardino, CA....big fan...here is my favorite song by them with their 19 year old phenom gutarist who joined in 1974. Before that UFO not so much great. Iron Maiden are big fans. The covered Doctor Doctor and the pre-concert music always end with Doctor Doctor before every show. I have heard the Maiden band members discussing going to see UFO and watching Michael Schenker. This has an epic guitar solo

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Puffing smoke into the air in the garage about to crack into a bottle of makers mark

"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
sisyphus
Person of Interest

sisyphus
Person of Interest

5:10
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

In light of what the forecast is calling for out here. Slick tune. Sounds fresh out of the twin peaks red room.

"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
sisyphus
Person of Interest