The Odessa Report

Citizen B
Member in Good Standing

Did you know all the women in Ukraine are gorgeous and all the men either have receding hairlines in the front or bald spots in the back?

I used to date a woman from Odessa. What brought us together was SWRA. Chicks dig SWRA----Ukrainian women even more so, apparently. SWRA drove Anastasia wild.

Anastasia isn't here real name. I changed it to protect her identity.

Once again, SWRA lived up to its Spanish Fly reputation. I took a lot of cold showers between bowls of SWRA when I was dating Anastasia. The reason I thought of her today is because she's in that video somewhere around 1:06, plus or minus.

Thus concludes the Odessa Report.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 3):
RuffinogoldMikeDennisonWildcat
You can tell by the way I use my walk that I'm a women's man with no time to talk.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:06 pm Did you know all the women in Ukraine are gorgeous and all the men either have receding hairlines in the front or bald spots in the back?

I used to date a woman from Odessa. What brought us together was SWRA. Chicks dig SWRA----Ukrainian women even more so, apparently. SWRA drove Anastasia wild.

Once again, SWRA lived up to its Spanish Fly reputation. I took a lot of cold showers between bowls of SWRA when I was dating Anastasia. The reason I thought of her today is because she's in that video somewhere around 1:06, plus or minus.

Thus far ... Post of the year !

You win a brand new can of Superior Snuff , which imho is the best American Snuff . PM me the addy you want it sent to .

Btw , I would so clean up in Ukraine
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 2):
MikeDennisonWildcat
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Citizen B
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:10 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:06 pm Did you know all the women in Ukraine are gorgeous and all the men either have receding hairlines in the front or bald spots in the back?

Thus far ... Post of the year !
-----
Btw, I would clean up in Ukraine.
It took thirteen days for post-of-the-year to be nominated. Whalehead King would have done it in twelve.

I don't know what it is about Ukrainian women but something about somewhat pudgy middle-aged men with thinning hair really turns them on. They're like rats on stinky cheese.

I'll PM you my address. I want to try this snuff and I am finding it impossible to buy on the street or on the internet.

This post by Citizen B liked by (total 2):
RuffinogoldMikeDennison
You can tell by the way I use my walk that I'm a women's man with no time to talk.
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Lol...you really have an eclectic selection of programs you choose to watch on TV.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
MikeDennison
.............🎳