Pipe Tattoos

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Alright, I don't want this thread to be like a Reddit page about girls with hairy armpits, not that I would know. To be on topic, this thread is for pipe-related tattoos, not every tattoo on your body, because I don't think most of us care about your other tattoos. Maybe I am only speaking for myself. PSF stands for something. I'm no moderator but I don't ever want to see any one of you naked. If you have a pipe tattooed you-know-where, please feel free to post here, but only if it is tobacco pipe-related. If the tattoo fits, wear it with pride if the calabash turns into a straight.

Tattoos found with pipes in the ink, only, please, like this guy:

A flaming eyeball smoking a tobacco pipe. If it's got a pipe in it, it has got to be art. Published in today's New Orleans Advocate. If you don't get a newspaper delivered to your house, I thought I should share.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

I do not have this tattoo, but know someone who should:

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 pm I do not have this tattoo, but know someone who should:

Yeah, ladies will love waking up to that tattoo staring them in the face.

The guy with this tattoo is either in an unhappy marriage, dead, or resigned to being single forever.

If you're thinking about who I am thinking about, that guy doesn't have that tattoo. He's smart. That is why that guy we're thinking about is happily married, alive, and generally attractive to ladies of the opposite gender. That guy we're thinking about is too smart to get that goober tattoo. He is not smart about much else, but he is smart enough to avoid most things he will regret for the rest of his life.

Thanks for sharing! :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

I have more tattoos than you could count and this is the first time pipe related tattoos have ever crossed my mind......
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89

Not a lot of guys with pipe related tattoos on here... I don’t have any pipe related tattoos myself so I don’t know why I find it odd that you guys don’t lol. I did find this striking tattoo of @Wildcat maybe he could have his local tattoo shop work a pipe into it somehow... maybe a tub of velvet in the background the sky is the limit. Image
Ronv69
Founding Member

I don't do tattoos. I don't understand tattoos, except for like a Marine Corp tattoo on a Marine. I especially don't understand a tattoo on an otherwise pretty woman. But to each their own. My uncle and grandfather had a bunch of tattoos, (both sailors), and they both cautioned me not to do it. A co-worker had a tattoo of Van Halen's guitar on his arm when he was 17 and 12 years later he was sorry. 🥴
God and Texas!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I like tattoos, I think they're cool.
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

I guess I’m in the middle. I like them on other people. I don’t have any. My brother has half sleeves and a lot of buddies are full sleeved. My brother and a good friend say the trick is to get something that means something to you. Not a drunken, pissed at my girl friend eagle flying in the wrong direction crooked on your arm tattoo.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:47 am I like tattoos, I think they're cool.
I’m in the same camp I like em and I think they are cool. They seemed even cooler back before everyone had them but hey that’s how she goes. Image

This made me laugh.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:31 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:47 am I like tattoos, I think they're cool.
I’m in the same camp I like em and I think they are cool. They seemed even cooler back before everyone had them but hey that’s how she goes. Image

This made me laugh.
:lol: Pretty much sums it up these days..
The Troll Whisperer