I've done it again

CoreyR
Founding Member

This morning I was placing a tobacco order, from L.J. Perretti, and it hit me, I have not been on the forum in at least a month and a half. I get sooooo tied up in work, ARES/amateur radio club work, American Legion and, more recently, the new (to us) boat my wife wanted us to buy....I end up losing track of the important things.
I will be sitting here, writing training outlines for ARES, shopping for a new propeller (how in the heck did a sand bar get in the middle of the "deep river shipping channel" of the lower James River??? :o ) or posting Appomattox Regional Radio Club information on FB and I will look at the link for "PSF" and think, "I NEED to check in on the guys, I'll do it as soon as I get done." Then something comes in my in box, or one of my stations calls me on the radio and, "POOF!" that is gone out of my head.
I shall endeavor to be better about checking in. Where else will I get all the insane gossi......important tobacco news that this site provides? :D
fingall
Member in Good Standing

CoreyR wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:49 am This morning I was placing a tobacco order, from L.J. Perretti, and it hit me, I have not been on the forum in at least a month and a half. I get sooooo tied up in work, ARES/amateur radio club work, American Legion and, more recently, the new (to us) boat my wife wanted us to buy....I end up losing track of the important things.
I will be sitting here, writing training outlines for ARES, shopping for a new propeller (how in the heck did a sand bar get in the middle of the "deep river shipping channel" of the lower James River??? :o ) or posting Appomattox Regional Radio Club information on FB and I will look at the link for "PSF" and think, "I NEED to check in on the guys, I'll do it as soon as I get done." Then something comes in my in box, or one of my stations calls me on the radio and, "POOF!" that is gone out of my head.
I shall endeavor to be better about checking in. Where else will I get all the insane gossi......important tobacco news that this site provides? :D
Yeah, you've missed out on the Mixture 79 sale everyone's been talking about :lol: (I actually like M79)
CoreyR
Founding Member

fingall wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:06 am
CoreyR wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:49 am This morning I was placing a tobacco order, from L.J. Perretti, and it hit me, I have not been on the forum in at least a month and a half. I get sooooo tied up in work, ARES/amateur radio club work, American Legion and, more recently, the new (to us) boat my wife wanted us to buy....I end up losing track of the important things.
Yeah, you've missed out on the Mixture 79 sale everyone's been talking about :lol: (I actually like M79)
Well, dang! However can I live with myself???