First World Problem Thread...?

avid

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:06 pm Ran outta cream for my coffee. Had to break down and use eggnog. It tastes good, but come on!
Tis the season
insufferable filter guy
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 pm I'm finding it difficult to post here on my high-powered laptop and watch Brit mysteries on my 55" TV at the same time. Geez.
55"? That can be turned into an actual TV with the right black Friday sale :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 pm I'm finding it difficult to post here on my high-powered laptop and watch Brit mysteries on my 55" TV at the same time. Geez.
55"? That can be turned into an actual TV with the right black Friday sale :lol:
I likes big TV. :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm
My wife and I do too. That's why we bought an 80" lol. But that creates a first world problem because if I power the TV and home theater too many hours my electric bill is scary
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bunn Coffee makers in the early morning
and forgetting to put coffee grounds in and ending up with a pot of hot water :facepalm:

or worse yet is forgetting to empty to left over coffee from the night before and finding a counter top soaked with an overflowing pot

:facepalm: :facepalm:
avid

rekamepip wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm Bunn Coffee makers in the early morning
and forgetting to put coffee grounds in and ending up with a pot of hot water :facepalm:

or worse yet is forgetting to empty to left over coffee from the night before and finding a counter top soaked with an overflowing pot

disaster area
insufferable filter guy
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm

My wife and I do too. That's why we bought an 80" lol. But that creates a first world problem because if I power the TV and home theater too many hours my electric bill is scary
Mine seems like an 80"...I sit 3' from the screen! :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

rekamepip wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm Bunn Coffee makers in the early morning

Ain't that the truth! I'm sometimes put in charge of the Bunn for church functions, and almost every time I make some sort of a mess. :facepalm:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:48 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm
Mine seems like an 80"...I sit 3' from the screen! :lol:
LOL yeah, you're good to go with 55 then. I have a surprisingly deep room for an apartment
Whalehead King

We were talking to a waiter at a barbecue joint today. "After working here two years, I can't eat smoked meats anymore. I'm just tired of smoked meat. I don't eat anything we have on the menu here anymore. It's a real first world problem, I know."

As soon as he said that, I knew where I needed to share his problem. I raced home to log onto my laptop! You're welcome.