First World Problem Thread...?

User avatar
avid
Active Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:06 pm
Ran outta cream for my coffee. Had to break down and use eggnog. It tastes good, but come on!
Tis the season
This post by avid liked by:
MikeDennison
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 pm
I'm finding it difficult to post here on my high-powered laptop and watch Brit mysteries on my 55" TV at the same time. Geez.
55"? That can be turned into an actual TV with the right black Friday sale :lol:
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
MikeDennisonavid
May contain lead paint
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 pm
I'm finding it difficult to post here on my high-powered laptop and watch Brit mysteries on my 55" TV at the same time. Geez.
55"? That can be turned into an actual TV with the right black Friday sale :lol:
I likes big TV. :D
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
Mr Beardsleyavid
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 pm
I'm finding it difficult to post here on my high-powered laptop and watch Brit mysteries on my 55" TV at the same time. Geez.
55"? That can be turned into an actual TV with the right black Friday sale :lol:
I likes big TV. :D
My wife and I do too. That's why we bought an 80" lol. But that creates a first world problem because if I power the TV and home theater too many hours my electric bill is scary
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
MikeDennisonavid
May contain lead paint
User avatar
rekamepip
Active Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Bunn Coffee makers in the early morning
and forgetting to put coffee grounds in and ending up with a pot of hot water :facepalm:

or worse yet is forgetting to empty to left over coffee from the night before and finding a counter top soaked with an overflowing pot

:facepalm: :facepalm:
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 4):
Mr BeardsleyKevin KeithavidMikeDennison
User avatar
avid
Active Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 pm

rekamepip wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Bunn Coffee makers in the early morning
and forgetting to put coffee grounds in and ending up with a pot of hot water :facepalm:

or worse yet is forgetting to empty to left over coffee from the night before and finding a counter top soaked with an overflowing pot

:facepalm: :facepalm:
disaster area
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
rekamepipMikeDennison
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:48 am

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm


55"? That can be turned into an actual TV with the right black Friday sale :lol:
I likes big TV. :D
My wife and I do too. That's why we bought an 80" lol. But that creates a first world problem because if I power the TV and home theater too many hours my electric bill is scary
Mine seems like an 80"...I sit 3' from the screen! :lol:
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
Mr Beardsleyavid
User avatar
MikeDennison
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 am

rekamepip wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Bunn Coffee makers in the early morning
and forgetting to put coffee grounds in and ending up with a pot of hot water :facepalm:

or worse yet is forgetting to empty to left over coffee from the night before and finding a counter top soaked with an overflowing pot

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Ain't that the truth! I'm sometimes put in charge of the Bunn for church functions, and almost every time I make some sort of a mess. :facepalm:
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
rekamepipavid
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:48 am
Mr Beardsley wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

I likes big TV. :D
My wife and I do too. That's why we bought an 80" lol. But that creates a first world problem because if I power the TV and home theater too many hours my electric bill is scary
Mine seems like an 80"...I sit 3' from the screen! :lol:
LOL yeah, you're good to go with 55 then. I have a surprisingly deep room for an apartment
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
MikeDennisonavid
May contain lead paint
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:39 pm

We were talking to a waiter at a barbecue joint today. "After working here two years, I can't eat smoked meats anymore. I'm just tired of smoked meat. I don't eat anything we have on the menu here anymore. It's a real first world problem, I know."

As soon as he said that, I knew where I needed to share his problem. I raced home to log onto my laptop! You're welcome.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 4):
MikeDennisonMr Beardsleyrekamepipavid
----Just some joker in New Orleans who happens to have time on his hands while running a tiny hotel.
Post Reply