First World Problem Thread...?

User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1242
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Archdiocese of New Orleans

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:13 pm

PipeProfessor wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:10 pm
I’m hungry but I already brushed my teeth....🤦🏻‍♂️
I forgot to charge my electric toothbrush. Now what am I supposed to do? :(
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 3):
PipeProfessoravidoldbill
"There are so many bums in this world it must make angels weep. WK is the kind of guy mothers wish their daughters would marry. It's too bad there's only one of him." ---- Overheard in a coffee shop in New Orleans.
User avatar
arturo7
Active Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: way out west

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:46 pm

I forgot to add a banana to my oatmeal this morning.
This post by arturo7 liked by (total 2):
avidoldbill
ever forward
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:00 pm

i was opening a package of ring bologna and some bologna juice dripped on my shoe
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
houtenzieloldbill
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
racinghoss
Active Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:55 am

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:44 pm

I just spent 10 minutes reading this thread!
This post by racinghoss liked by (total 2):
avidoldbill
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:08 pm

racinghoss wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:44 pm
I just spent 10 minutes reading this thread!
my condolences
This post by avid liked by:
oldbill
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2368
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Field of Arbol

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Went to the new local "Whiskey Library", and it was more like a Whiskey Bookmobile(if other places have those). Just shameful.. The Irish pub I frequent puts them to shame.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
Mr Beardsleyavidoldbill
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
User avatar
arturo7
Active Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: way out west

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 am

houtenziel wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm
Went to the new local "Whiskey Library", and it was more like a Whiskey Bookmobile(if other places have those). Just shameful.. The Irish pub I frequent puts them to shame.
A whiskey bookmobile would be awesome.

Kinda like an ice cream truck for adults.
This post by arturo7 liked by (total 3):
Islayphilehoutenzieloldbill
ever forward
User avatar
Bamarick
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:11 am

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 am

arturo7 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 am
houtenziel wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm
Went to the new local "Whiskey Library", and it was more like a Whiskey Bookmobile(if other places have those). Just shameful.. The Irish pub I frequent puts them to shame.
A whiskey bookmobile would be awesome.

Kinda like an ice cream truck for adults.
The Bookmobile used to stop at our house, but it didn't have Whiskey :buddy:
This post by Bamarick liked by (total 3):
houtenzieloldbillWhalehead King
Just an old retired Telephone Man enjoying life one day at a time.
User avatar
oldbill
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Its a beautiful, sunny day here in Kyle TX with a projected high temperature of 69 degrees and I can't decide what I want to cook on the BBQ pit... but I do have plenty of whiskey! ;)
This post by oldbill liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyBamarick
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
slowroll
Founding Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 am

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:23 am

The ultimate first world problem: "Oh, what pipe shall I smoke now?"
This post by slowroll liked by:
avid
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Post Reply