Show Off Your Wristwatches!

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I like watches the same way I like everything, I get into it. Just got a new bespoke automatic watch from Germany on Friday and sized the bracelet just now. Here it is, an H2O Kalmar 2. It's the smallest watch I own at 42mm but it does not wear small at all and fits right in with my 44-45mm collection. I've wanted an orange dive watch for a while, but Doxas just are not for me, so I finally bit the bullet and ordered this one. Very nice.

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
sisyphus
Person of Interest

the others:

Crepas Cayman 3000

Boschett Harpoon

Zixen Nitrox II
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Pantor Seahorse

Azimuth Sea Hum GMT
Whistlebritches

sisyphus wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 am Pantor Seahorse

Azimuth Sea Hum GMT
I really dig that Azimuth.Gonna have to get my feelers out for that one.Great collection Brother
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Damn , thats a lot of watches ! A friend gave me a cool dive watch a couple years ago but it " ate " batteries and didnt keep time well . I had a casio g shock and liked it but it freaked out one day and that was that .
The last watch I had that worked perfect was when Timex came out with that indiglo deal . Man , I liked that watch a lot ! I'm tempted to buy a cheapie casio " nerd watch " .... theyre easy to read , are very light weight and are water resistant to a point . They have a back light too

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Whistlebritches wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 pm
I really dig that Azimuth.Gonna have to get my feelers out for that one.Great collection Brother
It is a tank and weighs 290 or 295 grams, can't remember which. Azimuth is Singapore based, but the watches are Swiss made. I don't know who is making these for them. It doesn't look like any Swiss diver I ever handled. The clasp is unique and super heavy duty. I've never seen a clasp like it on any diver. All in all it is the nicest watch I own and was a very pleasant surprise when I got it. They discontinued the Sea Hum series, but they're still out there. They were originally 2799, but I picked mine up new at 1500 and would do it again.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kind of jealous of all the really gorgeous wrist wear being posted here. I can't wear a watch, or any metal jewelry. I break out in a really painful rash that only allows me to wear non alloys. My daily wear wedding band is silicone as are the tunnels in my ear lobes. I do have a tungsten wedding band with Koa inlay that I wear when I need to be fancy but any type of stainless etc gives me fits
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I have a Tag knockoff that I bought in Shanghia 15 years ago for about 30 bucks. Best watch I've ever owned. Keeps perfect time and it's absolutely indestructible.
ever forward
sisyphus
Person of Interest

[mention]Mr Beardsley[/mention] How about bronze?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

sisyphus wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm @Mr Beardsley How about bronze?
Bronze and copper really raise hell with my skin. Makes the rest of them look like a walk in the park
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin