Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:38 pm

I'll get outta my funk now.
Thanks guys.
This post by CoreyR liked by:
Kevin Keith
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Jennifer and I lost a child between Anthony and Joseph . It was so early in the pregnancy that the sex wasn't determined . I always figure it was the daughter I'll never have . I've been blessed with three boys , and to be honest , I think God maybe thought i couldn't handle a daughter ( ? ) ... either that or it was a boy and I would have had 4 boys , which I just cant freaking imagine . I am a Catholic ( not a very good one) and my faith went up a rung when we lost " her " . I was dtermined afterwards to really get it together because I figure my daughter is in heaven and I really want to see her , so I can't drop the ball down here , I just cant .
I really can't imagine the pain of being with them a short time and then have them gone . You're more of a man than I because I don't know how I'd handle that and you seem rational ... I don't know if I would be . My heart hurts for you , man, it really does . I figured I'd share something I havent really tallked about with you guys before . I can kind of relate @coreyr , but only kind of . Good news is , youll see him again . Again , im sorry . I'm so sorry to hear of your wife . Man , you got me teared up . Got bless you big time
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithCoreyRPreacher1611
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
Whistlebritches

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Few things leave me speechless...........my condolences Brother.I can't even imagine.
This post by Whistlebritches liked by:
CoreyR