Waaaaaaait for it .... belt buckles . I swear to God , man

Rusticated

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:26 pm But ya gotta admit ... that damn arrowhead buckle with the deer on it is really something . Man , that is way cool
I SO get it man...and that arrowhead/dear buckle is way cool. Here's a few from the early 80's I wear. I so don't belong in Kalifornia!

Whalehead King

This thread is gonna catch fire one of these days. It's gonna have more posts than any other thread on the forum.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:33 pm This thread is gonna catch fire one of these days. It's gonna have more posts than any other thread on the forum.
More than WAYS? Unpossible...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:38 am
Whalehead King wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:33 pm This thread is gonna catch fire one of these days. It's gonna have more posts than any other thread on the forum.
More than WAYS? Unpossible...

I could start posting pics of all my buckles, that's at least a months worth of one buckle a day... maybe others would be inspired to start buying buckles and it would be a new disease.. something like "Belt-Buckle Acquisition Disorder". B-BAD for short?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ok...this probably isn't what you guys are looking for, but this ol' buckle keeps my jeans up each and every day. That's heroic work. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I had a "Campbell Express - Humpin' to Please" belt buckle when I was a lad.

If I had it now I'd buy a belt to go with it.
ever forward
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:46 pm Ok...this probably isn't what you guys are looking for, but this ol' buckle keeps my jeans up each and every day. That's heroic work. :lol:
Dickies makes a lot of great work wear .. freaking socks are awesome and they have a cool blend pocket Tee that I wear often . Their work cloths are damn good and their overalls are fine . I used to buy Liberty Overalls [ made 40 miles from here ] but once they moved out of the country , the quality is the same as most everything else . I'll have to buy some more cause I'm loosing weight and nothing is fitting well anymore
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Oh , the Captain Black Belt Buckle is tiny ... I'l have to buy a belt that it can fit on . I hop to go to the flea market in Murphy NC tomorrow .. a guy there does custom leather belts and such . Plus , I have to buy a clutch from a guy there for Josephs go kart
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Rusticated wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:03 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:26 pm But ya gotta admit ... that damn arrowhead buckle with the deer on it is really something . Man , that is way cool
I SO get it man...and that arrowhead/dear buckle is way cool. Here's a few from the early 80's I wear. I so don't belong in Kalifornia!

Those are all awesome !! That Sharps is really the cats ass