Waaaaaaait for it .... belt buckles . I swear to God , man

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I have two belt buckles . Thw Winchester , Ive had a long time and the " stick " that goes in the belt hole is worn down a bit so if I bump into something with the buckle , it'll pop . The other one is from a radio station that I'm not familiar with but I bought it cause it has guys jamming out on it . Its what I wear being the other is worn out a bit
Well , the other day ... and dont ask me how , but I was looking at belt buckles on ebay . Its not something I usually think about looking at . But anyway , I saw this belt buckle and said ... Oh my . So , I snagged it and it should come in the mail this coming week . I'll clean it up a bit and slap it on the one belt I have . Maybe I'll buy a new belt one day , who knows

What cha got ... anything cool
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , I just saw that this thread has had 4 views already . How is it anyone could look at this thread and not comment ..... LOL !!!!!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

But ya gotta admit ... that damn arrowhead buckle with the deer on it is really something . Man , that is way cool
JBRiner

I have some of my Grandaddys belt buckles. One is his 30 year anniversary belt buckle that he got at his work. Another one he gave me has a silver peace dollar in it.

I don’t wear them because I wear suspenders or overalls.
Adwyth
JBRiner

If I wore a belt buckle I would get this captain black belt buckle. I really like the old ship on it. I also saw a red man and beech nut chewing tobacco belt buckle too. You can find damn near anything of eBay!
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3887447076
Adwyth
Whalehead King

I'm out.

Not that I wouldn't want to be in. I think about getting a snazzy belt buckle like yours but I don't have the kind of belts that allow me to swap them out. :(
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Pretty sure I had that Winchester buckle in a former life when I thought myself a cowboy.
ever forward
ncrobb
Founding Member

Cool buckles.

A good buddy of mine made me this one probably 20 years ago. I wore it for a couple years but man it’s heavy so it got put away. I gave it to my son a month ago and he puts it on his belt for “weekend duty”.

And yes, the primers are inert. They have been soaked in oil. The buckle is made of stainless steel and brass.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I may own one belt but I couldn't tell you where it is. Just a generic jc penney job. I pretty much only wear shorts / t-shirts / flaps no matter the weather (even in snow) so there's really no need for a buckle
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Somehow I am not really seeing myself wearing a belt buckle like one of these. The uniform is pretty much black on black with a clergy collar.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017