Bad Pipe Poetry

User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:09 pm

Preacher1611 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:09 pm
Poetry is cool.
Pipes are also cool.
There is nothing better than....
Poetry is cool.
Pipes are also cool,
There is nothing better than...
A Czech pipe tool.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
PipeProfessoroldbill
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
User avatar
oldbill
Active Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 am

I liked aromatics but to Latakia I ran,
and alas the wife was not a big fan!
Then she gave me a choice as only she can,
so now raise a glass and a pipe,
to a newly SINGLE man. :lol: Image
This post by oldbill liked by:
Bruyere_Royale
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
arturo7
Active Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: way out west

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 am

oldbill wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 am
I liked aromatics but to Latakia I ran,
and alas the wife was not a big fan!
Then she gave me a choice as only she can,
so now raise a glass and a pipe,
to a newly SINGLE man.
Congratulations?
This post by arturo7 liked by (total 2):
oldbillWhalehead King
ever forward
User avatar
oldbill
Active Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Kyle, TX

Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:40 pm

arturo7 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 am
oldbill wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 am
I liked aromatics but to Latakia I ran,
and alas the wife was not a big fan!
Then she gave me a choice as only she can,
so now raise a glass and a pipe,
to a newly SINGLE man.
Congratulations?
Just a bad poem, not real life. The girls don't mind what I smoke as long as I remain locked in my office. ;)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:25 pm

oldbill wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:40 pm
arturo7 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 am
oldbill wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 am
I liked aromatics but to Latakia I ran,
and alas the wife was not a big fan!
Then she gave me a choice as only she can,
so now raise a glass and a pipe,
to a newly SINGLE man.
Congratulations?
Just a bad poem, not real life. The girls don't mind what I smoke as long as I remain locked in my office. ;)
I'll bet ladies especially love Old Bill when he smokes SWRA, whether he's locked in his office or not. At least that's always been my experience.

SWRA
Like the MTA
Will get you one from point B to point A.
You'll enjoy the ride the whole way.

No matter what they say,
Ladies love aros the way Cupid shoots arrows.

Cupid shoots his arrows straight into ladies' hearts
when a gentleman masters the pipe smoker's arts.

Aromatic tobacco of the Sir Walter-kind,
Has raised more than one woman's top of the halter-kind.

The most beautiful babies have been conceived while a bowl of SWRA has burnt out on a nightstand.
I'm the kind of gent who is happy to hold hands on the first date.
Other people like hook-ups and Tinder, nowadays.
I leave the rest of this poem up to your imagination.

Smoke SWRA when you've got it, you won't regret it.
It's the best tobacco to smoke out in public when you're looking for a mate.

This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
houtenzieloldbill
I run a small hotel in New Orleans. It's in Louisiana, in case you're thinking of another New Orleans I've never heard of.
Post Reply