Weller Special Reserve 90 proof

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:06 am

In a recent work trip to Houston, I purchased a bottle of this juice . I hadn't had it before but should have bought all they had . Really really damn good , this one . The spice going on in it is excellent and balanced to my taste . The aroma , finish .. you name it , this is good stuff .

I'm no expert , but if i were , this would be one of Ruffs reccomendations

This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 4):
GatorGirlBruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleyFlyfish Falls
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
Davidy97

Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:12 am

Rumor is there is a recent shortage of this and buffalo trace. Specs in Houston started a 1 bottle per person rationing on it this week. Weller special reserve and Weller 12 yr is really good if you can find it.
This post by Davidy97 liked by:
Ruffinogold
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Davidy97 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:12 am
Rumor is there is a recent shortage of this and buffalo trace. Specs in Houston started a 1 bottle per person rationing on it this week. Weller special reserve and Weller 12 yr is really good if you can find it.
I bet they're excellent !
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
Surlywill

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:27 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:06 am
In a recent work trip to Houston, I purchased a bottle of this juice . I hadn't had it before but should have bought all they had . Really really damn good , this one . The spice going on in it is excellent and balanced to my taste . The aroma , finish .. you name it , this is good stuff .

I'm no expert , but if i were , this would be one of Ruffs reccomendations

Will look to see if it’s available locally. Picked up a bottle of Eagle Rare that was excellent. For once the hype was accurate.
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein