Old Grand-Dad Bonded

Whistlebritches

One of the best $20 finds in a long time.I like it better than OGD 114.......and that's saying something.Glad I grabbed two bottles.Image
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I have yet to be disappointed with a bonded offering. Snagged a bottle of Evan bonded last week, one of my favorites
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whistlebritches

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm I have yet to be disappointed with a bonded offering. Snagged a bottle of Evan bonded last week, one of my favorites
I too like EW B~I~B........as a matter of fact when I picked up those two bottles of OGD I bought a handle of EW White.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Whistlebritches wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:44 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm I have yet to be disappointed with a bonded offering. Snagged a bottle of Evan bonded last week, one of my favorites
I too like EW B~I~B........as a matter of fact when I picked up those two bottles of OGD I bought a handle of EW White.
Lucky. We can only get 750's here
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
avid

known about OGD bonded for a long time, haven't tried it...yet
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whistlebritches wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:04 pm One of the best $20 finds in a long time.I like it better than OGD 114.......and that's saying something.Glad I grabbed two bottles.Image
Oh come now ..... really !?!?!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
avid

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:29 pm
Whistlebritches wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:04 pm One of the best $20 finds in a long time.I like it better than OGD 114.......and that's saying something.Glad I grabbed two bottles.Image
only one way to find out
insufferable filter guy
Whistlebritches

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:29 pm
You need to try it......I think you'll dig it as much as I do.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Heres the first time you and I are on different pages .... it was bound to happen at some point :D . I've had it and its nothing to get very excited about for me , nor is the 80 proof. I really think the 114 is what the others are shooting for . It's like the 114 is what OGD is , and the others are just cheaper versions / watered down . I get that it isnt horrible, it isnt , its good stuff ... but better than the 114 ... man , thats where you blew my mind out of the water !! :o

However , it's good news for you . Its not as pricey and if you like it more that the 114 [ I still cant imagine but oh well ] , then its a win for you big time .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whistlebritches

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:03 pm Heres the first time you and I are on different pages .... it was bound to happen at some point :D . I've had it and its nothing to get very excited about for me , nor is the 80 proof. I really think the 114 is what the others are shooting for . It's like the 114 is what OGD is , and the others are just cheaper versions / watered down . I get that it isnt horrible, it isnt , its good stuff ... but better than the 114 ... man , thats where you blew my mind out of the water !! :o

However , it's good news for you . Its not as pricey and if you like it more that the 114 [ I still cant imagine but oh well ] , then its a win for you big time .
Well it may be because the 100 proof OGD Bonded is harder to find around here than the 114.I seem to always fall in love with unobtainable or very hard to find stuff.