Latest Pipe Purchase 2020

MikeDennison
Codger in Training

Maynard wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 pm ImagePicked up this little 4 inch pipe at the Antique store for 3 bucks it’s a no name imported briar with Yello Bole stem cleaned up and it smokes very well.
Three bucks? No way you could go wrong on that deal!
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 6):
MaynardMiddle EarthBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomTry CobThelonious monkfish
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

I picked up another Eldorado 81 today off the bay, paid out of the gills for it because it was unsmoked and purdy.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 8):
Middle EarthMr BeardsleyMikeDennisonFr_TomKevin KeithTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
.................🎳
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:23 pm I picked up another Eldorado 81 today off the bay, paid out of the gills for it because it was unsmoked and purdy.
At least you won't have to deal with those pesky ghosts, so that's a good thing. "Eldorado, why don't you come to your senses, you've been out riding fences for so long now..."
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 7):
Try CobMikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleMiddle EarthFr_TomThelonious monkfishMaynard
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:11 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:23 pm I picked up another Eldorado 81 today off the bay, paid out of the gills for it because it was unsmoked and purdy.
At least you won't have to deal with those pesky ghosts, so that's a good thing. "Eldorado, why don't you come to your senses, you've been out riding fences for so long now..."
I don't mind certain ghosts, it's the basement musky one's that are a hard pill to swallow at first.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 8):
Kevin KeithMiddle EarthFr_TomMikeDennisonMr BeardsleyTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
.................🎳
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

Picked up this Hilson Prince from the 'bay. It used to have a meerschaum lining in the bowl, but doesn't anymore. A tad thin-walled, but I liked the looks of it.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 8):
Kevin KeithBruyere_RoyaleMiddle EarthFr_TomMr BeardsleyTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:35 am Picked up this Hilson Prince from the 'bay. It used to have a meerschaum lining in the bowl, but doesn't anymore. A tad thin-walled, but I liked the looks of it.
That is a very nice pipe! The proportions are spot on. Did you pull the liner out?
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 6):
MikeDennisonMiddle EarthFr_TomTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
.................🎳
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:53 am
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:35 am Picked up this Hilson Prince from the 'bay. It used to have a meerschaum lining in the bowl, but doesn't anymore. A tad thin-walled, but I liked the looks of it.
That is a very nice pipe! The proportions are spot on. Did you pull the liner out?
Nope. I'd guess that the seller did. Nice, clean job. The pipe's in great shape.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 7):
Kevin KeithMiddle EarthFr_TomBruyere_RoyaleTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
Middle Earth

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:53 am
Nope. I'd guess that the seller did. Nice, clean job. The pipe's in great shape.
Looks like @Fr_Tom bored it out
Generous bowl post extraction
This post by Middle Earth liked by (total 7):
MikeDennisonKevin KeithFr_TomBruyere_RoyaleTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

Middle Earth wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 am
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:53 am That is a very nice pipe! The proportions are spot on. Did you pull the liner out?
Looks like @Fr_Tom bored it out
Generous bowl post extraction
Yep...it's generous enough, that's for sure. Especially for a pipe of it's size.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMiddle EarthTry CobThelonious monkfishMaynard
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Inbound Eldorado's NOS.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 7):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMiddle EarthMikeDennisonMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishMaynard
.................🎳