Latest Pipe Purchase 2021

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

9 Iron wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:02 am Ah, you must be referring to one of these. I believe I’ll smoke it this morning to kick off February.
ImageImageImage
w00t!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 7):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_TomCitizen BMiddle EarthMaynardRonv69Thelonious monkfish
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

9 Iron wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:02 am Ah, you must be referring to one of these. I believe I’ll smoke it this morning to kick off February.
ImageImageImage
Those are nifty little gimmicks. The original intention of those pipes I believe were to help support his charity for his son or daughter..
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 7):
Kevin KeithFr_TomCitizen BMiddle EarthMaynardThelonious monkfishRonv69
.............🎳
9 Iron
Founding Member

Yes, his son had or has some form of heart (?) issue. The family, from what I gather seeing his social media stuff over the past couple of years, are some really fine, genuine people.

The pipe is pretty neat, a little heavy (most likely because I chose the big tall brandy bowl), and like the other metal pipes I’ve smoked it’s a different experience than a regular briar pipe but a good enough smoke nonetheless. If I were to make a recommendation regarding the purchase of one of these I’d suggest buying a straight one and getting the lightest bowl possible.
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 10):
Bruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithRuffinogoldFr_TomCitizen BMiddle EarthMaynardThelonious monkfishPeacockRonv69
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

9 Iron wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:02 am Yes, his son had or has some form of heart (?) issue. The family, from what I gather seeing his social media stuff over the past couple of years, are some really fine, genuine people.

The pipe is pretty neat, a little heavy (most likely because I chose the big tall brandy bowl), and like the other metal pipes I’ve smoked it’s a different experience than a regular briar pipe but a good enough smoke nonetheless. If I were to make a recommendation regarding the purchase of one of these I’d suggest buying a straight one and getting the lightest bowl possible.
I hope his son received the care he needs.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 9):
9 IronKevin KeithFr_TomCitizen BJwb68Middle EarthMaynardThelonious monkfishRonv69
.............🎳
Jwb68

ImageImage

Found this at an antique store today.
This post by Jwb68 liked by (total 10):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleysimplepipesMiddle EarthMaynardRonv69rekamepipThelonious monkfishPeacock
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Jwb68 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:17 pm ImageImage

Found this at an antique store today.
That's a very lucky find and it looks to be in great shape, it's not often you find a gem like that!! Enjoy...
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
Middle EarthMaynardRonv69Peacock
.............🎳
Jwb68

Thanks. I love Comoys and have several. It was cheap. Like real cheap. I about ran out of my shoes getting to the cash register begging them to take my money.
This post by Jwb68 liked by (total 5):
Bruyere_RoyaleMiddle EarthMaynardRonv69Peacock
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Jwb68 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:10 pm Thanks. I love Comoys and have several. It was cheap. Like real cheap. I about ran out of my shoes getting to the cash register begging them to take my money.
lol.. while pretending the pipe is junk and your doing them the favor of buying it.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 7):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMiddle EarthMaynardRonv69Thelonious monkfishPeacock
.............🎳
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

New Hackert in the mail. :D
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 6):
Kevin KeithFr_TomRonv69Mr BeardsleyrekamepipThelonious monkfish
.............🎳
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Jwb68 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:17 pm ImageImage