Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

User avatar
Maynard
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:36 pm
Location: East Tennessee

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 am

avid wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:15 pm
Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:05 pm
Bamarick wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 am
I'm ready with my one & only Brylon which I'll try to smoke it once a day.
Image
Atta boy!
Now, should the need arise to store or transport said brylon pipes, there are specifically designed cases available for this purpose...

Image
Lol Excellent,
This post by Maynard liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomMiddle EarthavidBamarick
User avatar
Bamarick
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:11 am

Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:44 pm

avid wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:15 pm
Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:05 pm
Bamarick wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 am
I'm ready with my one & only Brylon which I'll try to smoke it once a day.
Image
Atta boy!
Now, should the need arise to store or transport said brylon pipes, there are specifically designed cases available for this purpose...

Image
LOL, I may be bad wrong, but I think I have my old Bowling Ball & Bag out in my storage building. Way too many years ago I bowled in a Church League. Fun times!
This post by Bamarick liked by (total 6):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_TomrekamepipMr BeardsleyMaynardMiddle Earth
Just an old retired Telephone Man enjoying life one day at a time.
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm

gonna carve that ball, guaranteed to end up with at least three stacks
This post by avid liked by (total 3):
MaynardMr BeardsleyMiddle Earth
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 2355
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 am

Image
This just arrived; an estate Kaywoodie Shellcraft lovat. Looking forward to trying the Inns of Court I ordered with it. Picked up a few oz of C&D Cube Cut Burley as well.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 12):
Crusty CobKevin KeithBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomMaynardrekamepipMr BeardsleyRuffinogoldMiddle Earthjanim1SerenityLongshanks
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
User avatar
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:47 pm

I’m not usually too big on meerschaum pipes and always wanted a skull pipe if it was done right (which this one is not that great) but for less than 30 bucks I think I got a heck of a deal for all of these
Image
Image
Image
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 12):
Fr_TomMr BeardsleyMaynardRuffinogoldBruyere_RoyaleCrusty CobhoutenzielMiddle EarthFlyfish Fallsjanim1SerenityLongshanks
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 pm

rekamepip wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:47 pm
I’m not usually too big on meerschaum pipes and always wanted a skull pipe if it was done right (which this one is not that great) but for less than 30 bucks I think I got a heck of a deal for all of these
Image
Image
Image
They're super cool, ! The medusa is awesome !!
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomrekamepipMiddle Earth
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3421
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm

rekamepip wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:47 pm
I’m not usually too big on meerschaum pipes and always wanted a skull pipe if it was done right (which this one is not that great) but for less than 30 bucks I think I got a heck of a deal for all of these
Image
Image
Image
I see someone is gearing up for 2020 MMM! Cool pipes!
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 6):
rekamepipMr BeardsleyFr_TomMaynardhoutenzielMiddle Earth
Tsal... 🎳
User avatar
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm
I see someone is gearing up for 2020 MMM! Cool pipes!
:thumbs:
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomMaynardBruyere_RoyaleMiddle Earth
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:35 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm
rekamepip wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:47 pm
I’m not usually too big on meerschaum pipes and always wanted a skull pipe if it was done right (which this one is not that great) but for less than 30 bucks I think I got a heck of a deal for all of these
Image
Image
Image
I see someone is gearing up for 2020 MMM! Cool pipes!
He is going to be totally ready.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 4):
MaynardBruyere_RoyalerekamepipMiddle Earth
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
AngraMelo
Junior Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 am
Location: Brazil

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:43 pm

Image


Just received these 3 beautiful pipes!
- The large Bent Egg is a Stanwell Zebrano
- The pot is a Brebbia Amarant
- The last one is a Vauen Twen

So happy!!!!

Now to smoke some Grousemoor, 79 and tons of lakeland in them and ghost them forever!!! YAY!
This post by AngraMelo liked by (total 11):
avidKevin KeithFr_TomMr BeardsleyBruyere_RoyalerekamepipGatorGirlMiddle Earthjanim1SerenityLongshanks
Post Reply