Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

Tsal
Forum Decorum

sisyphus wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:08 pm didn't need another but couldn't help myself. Charatan pots make sweet Burley pipes :D
That's a nice Pot with a great ring blast. Enjoy!
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Package finally showed up, another pound of Burley Flake and Sutliff Match RR with this little Peterson nestled in between.

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm Package finally showed up, another pound of Burley Flake and Sutliff Match RR with this little Peterson nestled in between.

Man, that thing is drop dead gorgeous.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:48 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm Package finally showed up, another pound of Burley Flake and Sutliff Match RR with this little Peterson nestled in between.

Thank you, sir. When I ordered it there were a several options and I weighed and measured them all, figured if I got it in hand and it wasn't right then it could easily be swapped for the number two pick. Very not so, apparently others like the Prince shape? Not sure who or how or when but I can't recall it being popular so how did every Peterson sell out that fast? I've been watching and waiting for them and must not have been alone. Glad to see some of these being offered finally and more back in stock. It would be great to see Peterson's making more changes in the right direction, like how the goofy carving is being phased out and now some classic shapes have returned. If they remake the Jap I'll sell whatever necessary to get one.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 pm
houtenziel wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Thank you, sir. When I ordered it there were a several options and I weighed and measured them all, figured if I got it in hand and it wasn't right then it could easily be swapped for the number two pick. Very not so, apparently others like the Prince shape? Not sure who or how or when but I can't recall it being popular so how did every Peterson sell out that fast? I've been watching and waiting for them and must not have been alone. Glad to see some of these being offered finally and more back in stock. It would be great to see Peterson's making more changes in the right direction, like how the goofy carving is being phased out and now some classic shapes have returned. If they remake the Jap I'll sell whatever necessary to get one.
I like the prince and consider it a pot variant. I have a couple of GBDs and a Savinelli. I have always liked the lines. I can believe is is a shape that sells.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

Just purchased these two Falcon bowls for my Falcon International pipes. They'll be my Halloween pipes.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

MikeD' is a good guy! This is my haul. :twisted:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:55 pm MikeD' is a good guy! This is my haul. :twisted:
That Viking actually has a nice polished look to it... I like it. Grats!
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
unregistered1

Well, I pulled the hat trick...I wanted to start the New Year on a good foot.
Savinelli Marte 320
Radice Rind Hawbill
Savinelli Punto Oro 320.

'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.' :D
Frank Zappa
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Lord Guyrox wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 pm Well, I pulled the hat trick...I wanted to start the New Year on a good foot.
Savinelli Marte 320
Radice Rind Hawbill
Savinelli Punto Oro 320.

Now that’s the way to start off the year!

Great lineup.