Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

kxg wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:35 pm I Picked up 5 tins of Ashton Artisan's Blend from Tobaccopipes.com. It was on such a good sale that I had to add a Falcon Classic Chrome Slight Bent Stem with a Dublin Smooth Bowl in order to get the free shipping. You always want to get the free shipping, right?
Absolutely! :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:44 pm
kxg wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:35 pm I Picked up 5 tins of Ashton Artisan's Blend from Tobaccopipes.com. It was on such a good sale that I had to add a Falcon Classic Chrome Slight Bent Stem with a Dublin Smooth Bowl in order to get the free shipping. You always want to get the free shipping, right?
Absolutely! :lol:
Indeed
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Obtained this Westbrook Poker in a lot of four pipes in trade from @Hotenziel. It's a lovely pipe, with surprising heft. Hout tells me it came to him from @Theolonious Monkfish...so it's making it's rounds! LOL! It'll be with me awhile. :thumbs:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:48 pm Obtained this Westbrook Poker in a lot of four pipes in trade from @Hotenziel. It's a lovely pipe, with surprising heft. Hout tells me it came to him from @Theolonious Monkfish...so it's making it's rounds! LOL! It'll be with me awhile. :thumbs:
Nice! That's a fine example and great smoker, congrats on the acquisition. It'll be fun watching it make the rounds.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:23 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:48 pm Obtained this Westbrook Poker in a lot of four pipes in trade from @Hotenziel. It's a lovely pipe, with surprising heft. Hout tells me it came to him from @Theolonious Monkfish...so it's making it's rounds! LOL! It'll be with me awhile. :thumbs:
Nice! That's a fine example and great smoker, congrats on the acquisition. It'll be fun watching it make the rounds.
If it ever makes it to me, it is unlikely to budge - just saying...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Another of the group obtained in trade from @Houtenziel. It's a Westbrook Bent Bulldog.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:46 pm Another of the group obtained in trade from @Houtenziel. It's a Westbrook Bent Bulldog.
That one pained me.. I hope you love it :)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:46 pm Another of the group obtained in trade from @Houtenziel. It's a Westbrook Bent Bulldog.
I had a tough time with that one too. So many great Grabow pipes but I haven't the room nor need for them all, and I keep grabbing the same ones anyway.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Big-n-Burley in a Custombilt

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

houtenziel wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 pm
I do! It's a great little pipe! :D