Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm Hopefully I didn't bid against anyone here. I figured it was time for me to own a GBD, so I bought this International off of the bay. At first I was a little leery of the rusticated top, since i'd never seen a GBD like this. I started looking around and apparently the International line had some with factory rusticated rims. I sort of dig it because that means I can light with reckless abandon.
Nice! That's a great looking bit of smoking apparatus
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 7):
HoutenzielFr_TomoldbillThelonious monkfishavidBruyere_RoyaleMiddle Earth
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 pm
houtenziel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm Hopefully I didn't bid against anyone here. I figured it was time for me to own a GBD, so I bought this International off of the bay. At first I was a little leery of the rusticated top, since i'd never seen a GBD like this. I started looking around and apparently the International line had some with factory rusticated rims. I sort of dig it because that means I can light with reckless abandon.
I approve! This looks like a great pipe.
Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 pm
Thanks fellas. I now really need to enforce a no ebay policy for a few months, or my wife might be tempted to see how well the Castleford reamer works on a human.
This post by Houtenziel liked by (total 8):
Fr_TomoldbillMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishavidBruyere_RoyaleMrm1775Middle Earth
---------------------------------------------------------
“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
― C.S. Lewis
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:05 pm
Thanks fellas. I now really need to enforce a no ebay policy for a few months, or my wife might be tempted to see how well the Castleford reamer works on a human.
:lol:
This post by oldbill liked by (total 6):
Mr BeardsleyavidBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomMrm1775Middle Earth
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:05 pm
My wife wouldn't waste time with the Castleford. She knows exactly how sharp the knives are
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 7):
oldbillThelonious monkfishavidBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomMrm1775Middle Earth
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
avid

same here, i think it looks neat
This post by avid liked by (total 7):
HoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomMrm1775IslayphileMiddle EarthThelonious monkfish
insufferable filter guy
Mrm1775

l had one extremely similar-it had plateau on the rim. I didn’t keep it long enough to like it cause someone liked it a lot more
This post by Mrm1775 liked by (total 6):
HoutenzielIslayphileFr_TomPeacockMiddle EarthThelonious monkfish
Middle Earth

As indicated herein, I Heart GBD
This post by Middle Earth liked by (total 7):
HoutenzielIslayphileMr BeardsleyFr_TomPeacockBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfish
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:05 pm Thanks fellas. I now really need to enforce a no ebay policy for a few months,
I tried forgetting my password but it didn't work. I just reset it.
This post by arturo7 liked by (total 2):
PeacockMiddle Earth
ever forward
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

arturo7 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:02 pm
houtenziel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:05 pm Thanks fellas. I now really need to enforce a no ebay policy for a few months,
I tried forgetting my password but it didn't work. I just reset it.
At one point I went so far as to delete my account.. that lasted about a month. Probably my longest stretch.
This post by Houtenziel liked by (total 2):
PeacockMiddle Earth
---------------------------------------------------------
“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
― C.S. Lewis
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Radice Rind

This post by Islayphile liked by (total 8):
Fr_TomMiddle EarthMr BeardsleyPeacockHoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishLongshanks