Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Jones Bing Billiard would be my last . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Middle Earth

Veni Vidi Emi GBD Speciale Standard Billiard (135) (pre-1980)

Was poking around on the estates and this was well priced, in my opinion.

Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Grabbed this Jacono Rook pot for a song the other day and it arrived this morning. I've spent half the day putting together a coffee table then took my youngest and her mom shopping at Walmart. This is my only pipe with a plateau rim and it's pretty snazzy for a simple guy like me but I like it!

9 Iron
Founding Member

The Deluxe System 1s arrived today from England :clap:

ImageImageImage
Tacothekid

Smokingpipes.com 's "Primary Stater Kit. Haven't smoked it yet, but the stand is doing a great job so far!

Bing's Favorite. It is becoming my favorite, too
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

9 Iron wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:49 pm The Deluxe System 1s arrived today from England :clap:

ImageImageImage
Man.. that thing is flippin' drop dead gorgeous. Yo dawg, I heard you liked birdseye, so I put some birdseye in your birdseye.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Maynard

Image Got these beautiful Grabow’s from Thelonious monkfish and it was a bargain, very nicely cleaned and shiny and he also passed along some tobacco samples. The HH Burley Flake is one I have been wanting to try and it’s excellent.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Maynard wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:59 am Image Got these beautiful Grabow’s from Thelonious monkfish and it was a bargain, very nicely cleaned and shiny and he also passed along some tobacco samples. The HH Burley Flake is one I have been wanting to try and it’s excellent.
Good stuff, Maynard!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Maynard wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:59 am Image Got these beautiful Grabow’s from Thelonious monkfish and it was a bargain, very nicely cleaned and shiny and he also passed along some tobacco samples. The HH Burley Flake is one I have been wanting to try and it’s excellent.
Had my eye on that dublin... grats on the grab, brother! :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Peacock

Picked up three estate pipes off the bay today: a German-made fat author shape (first of this shape), a Peterson 303 p-lip (my first Peterson) I've been pining for and a Calabash without the meerschaum insert (only $20 hopefully it's gourd).

PAD took a hold of me... Shipping to work :fart:
ImageImageImage

Calabash pics: https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CALABA ... 4152484711
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein