Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

User avatar
Middle Earth
Active Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:03 pm
Location: Middle Earth

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Sorry I am new at this pipe thing
I was told it was not briar, so it must be Brylon
This post by Middle Earth liked by (total 8):
Kevin KeithhoutenzielFr_TomrekamepipThelonious monkfishavidPeacockBruyere_Royale
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 2800
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Johnson City

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Middle Earth wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 pm
Sorry I am new at this pipe thing
I was told it was not briar, so it must be Brylon
:lol:
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 5):
houtenzielFr_TomThelonious monkfishavidBruyere_Royale
User avatar
rekamepip
Active Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Middle Earth wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 pm
Sorry I am new at this pipe thing
I was told it was not briar, so it must be Brylon
Possibly the bestest looking brylon pipe id ever seen !
:)
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 5):
Kevin KeithThelonious monkfishavidBruyere_RoyaleLongshanks
User avatar
arturo7
Active Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: way out west

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:17 pm

BRYLON?
Image
yup
This post by arturo7 liked by (total 3):
avidFr_TomBruyere_Royale
ever forward
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1444
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:07 pm

I'm done, this was my final one. Been waiting on a nice Grabow Prince to show up and snagged this Belvedere, looks real nice. I need to stop doing this.

Image
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 8):
houtenzielMr BeardsleyavidPeacockFr_TomBruyere_RoyaleEllis YouLongshanks
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:15 pm

Thelonious monkfish wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:07 pm
I'm done, this was my final one. Been waiting on a nice Grabow Prince to show up and snagged this Belvedere, looks real nice. I need to stop doing this.

Image
Very nice! That has some interesting grain for sure
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 5):
avidThelonious monkfishPeacockFr_TomBruyere_Royale
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:17 pm

arturo7 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 pm
Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:17 pm

BRYLON?
Image
yup
yup X 2
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royale
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 pm

rekamepip wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:12 pm
Middle Earth wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 pm
Sorry I am new at this pipe thing
I was told it was not briar, so it must be Brylon
Possibly the bestest looking brylon pipe id ever seen !
:)
yeah almost like the real thing!
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royale
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:34 am
Two YB Nova brylon pipes in preparation for August Brylon Challenge. One will be going to a lucky contestant chosen by me at random. SM Frank is not making some of these shapes anymore. The bulldog is one that is hard to find.
Image
Image
yecchh
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithFr_Tom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 2800
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Johnson City

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:59 am

avid wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:20 pm
Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:34 am
Two YB Nova brylon pipes in preparation for August Brylon Challenge. One will be going to a lucky contestant chosen by me at random. SM Frank is not making some of these shapes anymore. The bulldog is one that is hard to find.
Image
Image
yecchh
Envy is such an ugly thing.
Image
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royale9 IronavidhoutenzielMr Beardsley
Post Reply