Latest Tobacco Purchase 2018

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:35 pm
Kevin Keith wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:03 pm
Call and complain and maybe they will send you the ready rubbed and let you keep the flake. Just sayin' onaccounta I'm cheap! And greedy! And ready to take advantage of other's mistakes! Ok, TMI.
LOL...right there with ya Kevin, already fired off an email :D
If the order says ODF-RR and they packed the wrong thing, they will make it right.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 3):
RusticatedKevin KeithThelonious monkfish
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Kevin Keith wrote:
Call and complain and maybe they will send you the ready rubbed and let you keep the flake. Just sayin' onaccounta I'm cheap! And greedy! And ready to take advantage of other's mistakes! Ok, TMI.
Their email link is absolutely useless, I honestly don't even know why they have it on the site. Calling is the best option
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
houtenzielRusticatedThelonious monkfish
May contain lead paint
houtenziel

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:36 pm
Rusticated wrote:
Kevin Keith wrote:
Their email link is absolutely useless, I honestly don't even know why they have it on the site. Calling is the best option
I discovered this the hard way, and for the longest time wouldn't use P&C due to their abysmal e-mail customer service. I gave them a second chance.. still had some issues, and so I decided to forgo the email shenanigans and called them. Man, they were eager to solve my problem via phone.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyRusticated
I like big buttons and I can not lie.
Rusticated

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks guys for the heads up on the lax email response on their part. Funny...when you send something to them you get this auto message that says they'll respond within 24hrs...apparently not :roll:
Hitzy

Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:07 pm

Anyone ever come across this stuff? First time I've seen it so decided to grab a pouch to sample. Can't find any info online, it's not the same as Lane Dark Red, this is equal parts brown burley, black cav, light virginia. It's not too bad, like 1Q with fruit and more smoke.
Just find it odd it's not listed anywhere, unless it was discontinued before the internet was invented...
This post by Hitzy liked by (total 2):
Thelonious monkfishRusticated
Rusticated

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:20 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Thanks guys for the heads up on the lax email response on their part. Funny...when you send something to them you get this auto message that says they'll respond within 24hrs...apparently not :roll:
Well, fortunately I had a great experience with P&C. Janice in C/S did indeed follow up within 24 hrs as their site states. Janice offered to discount what I had received, which would have been fine with me. This morning I called to follow up and spoke with Berlyn. Once she verified my order and the mistake, she offered to resend me the right order and told me to keep 7oz of flake they sent me by mistake! I'll be more than happy to give them all my business as long as they have what I want in the moment...they've earned my business! :clap:
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 6):
Mr BeardsleyFr_TomThelonious monkfishEllis YouLegionavid
Splodger

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Laid in some stock. Next post should see three of each. Can't find 221B Baker St for love nor money. Don't tell the wife...

This post by Splodger liked by (total 7):
houtenzielFr_TomsimplepipesRusticatedThelonious monkfishLegionavid
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind - Henry James
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:56 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:20 pm
Rusticated wrote:
Well, fortunately I had a great experience with P&C. Janice in C/S did indeed follow up within 24 hrs as their site states. Janice offered to discount what I had received, which would have been fine with me. This morning I called to follow up and spoke with Berlyn. Once she verified my order and the mistake, she offered to resend me the right order and told me to keep 7oz of flake they sent me by mistake! I'll be more than happy to give them all my business as long as they have what I want in the moment...they've earned my business! :clap:
Right on! I've only had issues with their CS online. On the phone they are outstanding. My only complaint with them is shipping speed (which is really the fault of UPS if we're being honest) On one previous order I paid for the slightly faster shipping and got the extra slow but that's the extent of my "issues" with them, and that's definitely not enough for me to boycott like some folks do
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomRusticatedThelonious monkfishavid
May contain lead paint
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Splodger wrote:
Laid in some stock. Next post should see three of each. Can't find 221B Baker St for love nor money. Don't tell the wife...

Your secret is safe with us. Nice haul
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 5):
SplodgerFr_TomRusticatedThelonious monkfishavid
May contain lead paint
Legion

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Splodger wrote:

I'm green with envy.
This post by Legion liked by (total 3):
SplodgerFr_Tomavid