Latest Tobacco Purchase 2020

User avatar
Houtenziel
Codger in Training
Posts: 3000
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:07 pm My idea of being a little adventurous!
Image
Both good. MM965 was a daily smoke along side EMP for a couple years for me, until I just kinda wore out on Lat. Nightcap is worth trying if you end up liking it. 3P's is amazing too.. but the nic will sneak up on you if you are careless with it.
This post by Houtenziel liked by (total 5):
Thelonious monkfishJlando19Fr_TomMiddle EarthMikeDennison
---------------------------------------------------------
“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
― C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Jlando19
Active Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 am
Location: Texas

Houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:28 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:07 pm My idea of being a little adventurous!
Image
Both good. MM965 was a daily smoke along side EMP for a couple years for me, until I just kinda wore out on Lat. Nightcap is worth trying if you end up liking it. 3P's is amazing too.. but the nic will sneak up on you if you are careless with it.
Just tried the 965 and I really enjoyed it! This is the first English mixture I've had, and while I can't quite put my finger on it I think the unfamiliar flavor and smell is the Latakia and I enjoy it.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 5):
Thelonious monkfishHoutenzielFr_TomMiddle EarthMikeDennison
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:28 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:07 pm My idea of being a little adventurous!
Image
Both good. MM965 was a daily smoke along side EMP for a couple years for me, until I just kinda wore out on Lat. Nightcap is worth trying if you end up liking it. 3P's is amazing too.. but the nic will sneak up on you if you are careless with it.
Just tried the 965 and I really enjoyed it! This is the first English mixture I've had, and while I can't quite put my finger on it I think the unfamiliar flavor and smell is the Latakia and I enjoy it.
Used to smoke a bunch of EMP, Nightcap, etc before losing my taste for Latakia. Check out Stokkebye Proper English. Also, a suggestion, slice that 3P's as thin as possible and rub it into a shag. Man, that sounds good, now I need a bowl.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomMiddle EarthHoutenzielJlando19MikeDennison
User avatar
Jlando19
Active Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 am
Location: Texas

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:37 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:28 pm Both good. MM965 was a daily smoke along side EMP for a couple years for me, until I just kinda wore out on Lat. Nightcap is worth trying if you end up liking it. 3P's is amazing too.. but the nic will sneak up on you if you are careless with it.
Just tried the 965 and I really enjoyed it! This is the first English mixture I've had, and while I can't quite put my finger on it I think the unfamiliar flavor and smell is the Latakia and I enjoy it.
Used to smoke a bunch of EMP, Nightcap, etc before losing my taste for Latakia. Check out Stokkebye Proper English. Also, a suggestion, slice that 3P's as thin as possible and rub it into a shag. Man, that sounds good, now I need a bowl.
Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 4):
Thelonious monkfishMikeDennisonMiddle EarthFr_Tom
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 pm Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
It helps if burning it. You could always take bite off though. Peppery.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 5):
Jlando19HoutenzielMikeDennisonMiddle EarthFr_Tom
User avatar
Jlando19
Active Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 am
Location: Texas

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 pm Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
It helps if burning it. You could always take bite off though. Peppery.
That plug is a sight to behold. Having to be a little more hands on with it definitely makes it feel special.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 6):
Thelonious monkfishHoutenzielMikeDennisonMiddle EarthFr_TomBruyere_Royale
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 6140
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:07 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 pm Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
It helps if burning it. You could always take bite off though. Peppery.
That plug is a sight to behold. Having to be a little more hands on with it definitely makes it feel special.
Now you need an artisan knife to slice up that Malawi. Aloha.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
MikeDennisonJlando19Fr_TomThelonious monkfish
.................🎳
User avatar
MikeDennison
Codger in Training
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Picked up this stuff from smokingpipes.com-
Lane HGL-4oz
LC VaBur- 4oz
Sutliff Christmas Spice- 4oz
One tin each of Golden Days of Yore & Corn Cob Pipe And a Button Nose
Image
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomHoutenzielThelonious monkfish
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
User avatar
Jlando19
Active Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 am
Location: Texas

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:41 am
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:07 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 pm It helps if burning it. You could always take bite off though. Peppery.
That plug is a sight to behold. Having to be a little more hands on with it definitely makes it feel special.
Now you need an artisan knife to slice up that Malawi. Aloha.
I sliced it with an artisan knife I made myself! Haha. Did you ever get a pm from me? I had a question pertaining to trucker behavior for ya.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_TomMikeDennison
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 6140
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:34 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:41 am
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:07 pm That plug is a sight to behold. Having to be a little more hands on with it definitely makes it feel special.
Now you need an artisan knife to slice up that Malawi. Aloha.
I sliced it with an artisan knife I made myself! Haha. Did you ever get a pm from me? I had a question pertaining to trucker behavior for ya.
Nice! Let's see your handy work.. I did not get a PM from you but you can ask me here if it's easier.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomMikeDennisonKevin KeithDr UhahaJlando19
.................🎳
Post Reply